For members, bookings for indoor and bubble tennis courts are charged at $16 per hour. There is no charge for outdoor courts. Please see our cancellation policy regarding both indoor and outdoor court bookings.
Walk-on courts when available are charged at half the regular court fee and can be made 30 minutes or less prior to the start time. All indoor and bubbled courts played on must be paid. All unpaid courts played on will be house charged at closing at full price.
- We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Otherwise, the original/primary owner will be charged at a rate of $16 per hour and $24 for a doubles court.
- No shows will be charged 15 minutes into the reservation, at which time the court will become available for walk-on play. Original booking party still forfeits court fee.
- Cancellation policy also pertains to free outdoor courts.
- Courts can be booked in person, by telephone or on-line.
- We begin taking court reservations one week in advance after 12:30pm. (So if today is Monday and you would like to book a court for next Monday at 11:00am, you can call us anytime after 12:30pm today. You could also call us tomorrow at 8:00am, or any other day or time after Day 1, leading up to next Monday.)
- Only members may be included in bookings made on Day 1; guests may be included in bookings made after Day 1.
- The member making the reservation will be deemed the primary owner of the reservation and will be responsible for the entire cost of the court and related guest fees.
Club Fit Briarcliff is now offering the entire membership new season tennis court times during the 2013 - 2014 season that starts in September.
- Our 30-week season contract runs from Monday, September 23, 2013 through Thursday, May 1, 2014.
- Contract time is available to members only. All players on a season court must be current club members.
- Applications for contract time must be accompanied by payment in full.
- Reservations are limited to 1 hour for Singles and 1½ hours for Doubles.
- With proper notice, the club will allow up to three make-ups for missed/cancelled season court time.
- To sign up, please check the times available and complete the season court registration form, click here for form, and send it to Rodrigo Schtscherbyna by either email email@example.com or fax 914.762.2150.
Season contracts are suspended during the following blackout periods:
- Thanksgiving Day - November 21, 2013
- Monday, December 23, 2013 — Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Courts will play over the February Holiday Break.
Courts will be available for general booking during these time periods.
Available Season Court Times
|Monday||5:00 - 9:30am (2)||2:00 - 5:00pm (1)||9:00 - 11:00pm (1)|
|Tuesday||5:00 - 9:00am (2)||8:30 - 11:00pm (1)|
|Wednesday||5:00 - 9:00am (1)||2:00 - 4:00pm (1)||9:00 - 11:00pm (1)|
|Thursday||5:00 - 9:30am (1)|
|Friday||5:00 - 8:30am (1)||2:00 - 4:00pm (2)||8:00 - 11:00pm (1)|
|Saturday||6:30 - 9:30am (1)||4:00 - 9:00pm (1)|
|Sunday||6:30 - 8:00am (1)||5:00 - 9:00pm (1)|
There is a $20 guest fee for each non-member playing on an indoor or outdoor tennis court.
Black-soled sneakers or cross trainers are not permitted. Cutoff pants or shirts are not permitted. Tennis outfits and whites are acceptable.