Open Water Diver Program
Instructed by Marsh SCUBA
Ages 12 and older
You will experience small, personalized classes, which will provide you with individualized attention. Once certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, you will be able to participate in a world of fun, safely explore the underwater environment, travel and social activities. This will also allow you to participate in PADI's continuing education programs.
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is divided into three sections: Academics (classroom), Confined Water (pool), & Open Water Training.
- Orientaion: May 20th at 7:00pm
- Class Dates: May 27, 29, June 3, 5, 10 & 12
- Classroom sessions will be on Monday nights from 6 - 8pm
- Pool sessions will be on Wednesday nights from 8 - 10pm
- Open Water weekend to be scheduled during the class
Course fees include:
Gear for all pool sessions supplied by the instructor:
- Tank including air fills
- Regulator with Alternate Air Source
- Buoyancy Compensating Device (BCD)
- Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
Open Water Training:
- 4 dives required over 2 days including equipment
- PADI Open Water Crew Pak
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Adventure Log
- RDP Instructions for Use Booklet
Each student will be required to provide:
- gloves (if required for Open Dives)
- fins (and booties for open heel fins)
*Please wait until after the orientation class before purchasing equipment.
*Minimum of 3 participants needed to run course.
Reminder: Please take a rinse shower before entering the pool!