Lori Gazzola Nigro
Contact Email: email@example.com
• Masters of Art Education, College of New Rochelle
• Bachelor of Arts: Art History, Studio Arts, Art Education, Lehman College
• A.F.A.A. Certified Personal Trainer
• A.S.F.A. Personal Trainer
• Spin Instructor - Star 1
• Principles for Effective Weight Loss Breathing Techniques
• High Intensity Training
• Rating of Perceived Exertion Strength, Hills and Power
• Profile Designs & Heart Rate Spinning Energy
• CPR/AED Certified
• NCCPT Certified
• Smart Fitness Certified Personal Trainer NBFE
Spin/Cycling Classes, Cardio-Tennis, Personal Training, Group Fitness Classes.
Lori enjoys downhill skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, running, swimming and sailing. She is also a professional acrylic canvas painter. She specializes in abstract art.
Lori’s Philosophy of Exercise:
"My goal is to provide outstanding personal training, and to give each and every person an exceptional fitness experience. Fitness is personal! And I like to create a non-intimidating and athletic program to challenge you and to help you reach your goals."
Location: Jefferson Valley
Title: Personal Trainer
Categories: Personal Training