Club Fit Instructors Go Virtual
Virtual classes bring us together while we stay apart
Though we’re physically apart right now, we’re all in this together, and that includes our amazing instructors and trainers. They won’t let social distancing stop them from working out — and neither should you! Along with the workout videos and tips we’ve been posting on our social feeds, we welcome you to connect with some of our Club Fit Group Fitness staff on their own feeds to work out with them from home.
- Adrienne Eppner: “Yoga from the Livingroom” on Facebook. Classes: Yoga
- Peggy Palumbo Caruso on Facebook and Instagram (IG) @peggycaruso61. Classes: Total Body Workouts, Cardio, Barre Above, BODYPUMP, Toning
- Suzi Tipa as “Suzi Tipa Fitness” on Facebook or @Smidgeinny on IG. Classes: Pound on Mondays and Wednesdays, Zumba on Fridays at 5:30 pm & 7:00 pm
- Cheryl Clark on Facebook or @cherylanneclark on IG. Classes: Body Conditioning
- Melanie St. Pierre on Facebook or @melmstpierre on IG. Classes: HIIT, Kickboxing and Strength
- Marie Senno as MJ Senno or “Raise the Barre with Marie” on Facebook or @misenno on IG. Classes: Barre, Pilates and STRONG by Zumba
- Ann Zuzzolo Calandrucci on Facebook live (with replay options). Classes: 4×4, Boot Camp, Abs, and Toning
- Carol Newman on Facebook. Classes: BODYPUMP at 9:15 am on Mondays and Thursdays
- Elle Randall on Facebook. Classes: Yoga
- Laurel Higa on Facebook or @lahiga on Instagram. Classes: Hip-Hop Cardio every Wednesday at 3:00 pm
- Claudia Barash on Facebook. Classes: Yoga
- Barbara Dellicurti on Facebook as Zumbarbara (message her to be added to class for Zumba licensing purposes.) Classes include Zumba, Zumba Kids, Zumba Toning and Yoga. Schedule varies.
- Toni-Michelle Rubio on Facebook, FB Group: Backyard Zumba® Livestream, @tonimichellerubio on IG and Toni-Michelle Rubio on YouTube.
Follow us on opens in a new windowInstagram and our opens in a new windowBriarcliff and opens in a new windowJefferson Valley Facebook pages for more content, and check out additional tips in the blog posts below. Stay home, stay safe, and stay well! #AllInThisTogether