June 29, 2020– August 28, 2020
- Option 1 (Ages 4–12)
9:00 am–12:00 pm
Full Week | Member: $245 • Child of Member: $295 • Non-Member: $390
Daily | Member: $65 • Child of Member: $70 • Non-Member: $80
*Additional $8/day to add lunch and stay until 1 pm
- Option 2 (Ages 4–12)
Full Week | Member: $275 • Child of Member: $330 • Non-Member: $440
Daily | Member: $75 • Child of Member: $80 • Non-Member: $90
*Additional $8/day to add lunch and come in at 12 pm
Our campers build friendships while engaging in a multitude of developmentally aligned activities. In the morning, campers will participate in: outside play at big tent (GaGa, Four Square, Kickball, Basketball, Arts and Crafts, Chalk, etc.). Gymnasium play (Capture the Flag, Basketball, Soccer, Running Games), Energy Center play. In the afternoon, campers will focus on Swimming and specialties (UMAC Martial Arts, Zumba Dancing and Fitness, Yoga, Calming Meditation, Cycle and Fitness, Bounce Houses, Gaming Truck, Talent Show, Color War, Field Day, Wet Wacky Day with water inflatables and water fun, Halloween Day, and Movie and PJ Day). Due to the number of campers that have food allergies, please know that we are a nut-aware camp.
Before Camp Specials: $25
Tennis Clinic or Swim Clinic (8 am–9 am)
Swim Clinic Parents must drop off their kids either already changed or change them and bring them to the pool deck.
After Camp Specials: $25
Tennis, Swim or Basketball (4:30–5:30 pm)
Discounted private one on one Basketball lessons available to campers.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
• Requests for canceled weeks between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing
• NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2020
• No refunds for individual days missed
• Changes on the week originally registered will be honored if available
Full day camp will check-in and be picked up at the large tent on the side of the pool. If checking in for early drop off from 8:00 am – 9:00 am, or if you re picking up late at 4:45 pm – 7:00 pm, please check in or pick up at the Energy Center. If there is inclement weather, this will take place in the main gymnasium.
Only those persons authorized on your registration form will be allowed to pick up your child. If you need to add or change authorized names, please notify your child’s counselor and the camp director in order to update the roster. You may also send in a signed note with your child.
We all know that days get very busy, so this year for general bumps and bruises that need small first aid attention, we will send out an “Oops, Accidents Happen” email. This email is just to alert you that something minor happened at camp, and that we have taken care of it and that your child is back participating. We will have filled out all of the necessary documents and will speak with you further upon pick up.
Completed Health Form:
State law does not allow us to admit a child without a completed health form signed by a doctor as well as a copy of your child’s immunization record (a copy of the school’s record is sufficient). These forms must be submitted before June 1, 2020. Any registrations received after June 1st, the health form must accompany the registration form. Unfortunately, your child will not be allowed to attend camp if we do not receive these forms. If your child needs special assistance or requires any form of medication, please contact the camp director for necessary precautions. Any medication brought to summer camp must be in a plastic bag with your child’s name on it and a picture of your child enclosed in the bag.
NY State Camp Safety Publication:
Please take a minute to look over the NY State Camp Safety Publication before attending summer camp. For reporting purposes, Club Fit’s tax ID number is 82-4631196. Please save your receipt from Summer Camp!
Personal Needs for a fun day of camp:
- Good sneakers and socks. Children wearing sandals will not be able to participate in sports activities.
- Comfortable clothes for activities.
- Pack your bathing suit. We will supply towels, and goggles are allowed for them to pack.
- All backpacks or bags must have your child’s name in it.
- Change of clothes for the little ones (accidents do happen!)
- Water bottles must have their name labeled clearly.
- PLEASE…no toys from home.
- Campers may bring an iPod, cell phone or game device to camp, but they will NOT be able to use it during camp hours. These devices must remain in their bags. If they bring these items to camp, they must clearly be labeled for identity. Club Fit does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged electronics the camper brings to camp.