June 22, 2020–August 28th (ages 2-4)
9:00 am–12:00 pm (no lunch)
9:00 am–2:00 pm (lunch included)
(One price for both time options)
Daily Price: Members:$55 | Child of Member: $65 | Non-Member: $80
Kinder camp is committed to providing young people with a fun, safe and positive environment where they can learn about themselves and others. Our methods of instruction are designed for fun, body awareness, and building relationships.
This summer pre-school program aims to attend to the whole child by nurturing their psychological, social, emotional and physical needs. Through a daily morning circle routine, campers will engage with picture books and weekly themes. Swim two times a week, music, sports, arts and crafts, circle time and more!
- Register for Full Day Camp by 2/15/20 and receive 15% off.
- Siblings registering for the same week(s) of Full-Day receive $15 off each week, and Half-Day or Kinder Camp receive $10 off each week. Sibling discount applies to the second child’s registration. Multiple discounts cannot be combined
Registration forms are available online or at our reception desk. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Payment plans are available for anyone registering for 3 or more weeks of summer camp. Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout the camp attendance. Summer memberships are available.
Payment plans are available if registering for 3+full weeks of summer camp.
Payment plan must be charged to CC that is linked to campers house account on their member profile.
The max amount of payments we can break up the payment plan is 4 payments.
Camper must be paid in full by their first camp date.
Here is a list of your child’s daily personal needs for a fun day of camp:
- Good sneakers and socks. Children will not be able to participate in sports activities if wearing sandals.
- Comfortable clothes for activity
- Bathing suit (we will supply towels), as well as swim diapers
- Backpack or bag with child’s name on it
- Lunch is included in our kinder camp program IF you are staying until 2pm. We will provide a morning snack for everyone.
- Change of clothes for your little ones, as accidents may happen
- Water bottle with their name clearly labeled.
*Please NO toys from home
Swim Diaper Policy:
Accidents happen! In order to prevent as many fecal related incidents in the pools as possible, all children ages 3 and under are now required to wear 2 Reusable Finis Cloth Liners when using the pools. They are available for purchase at the Service Desk and in the Aquatics Center. You will be contacted via an additional email with an exclusive rate through your participation in camp. Please do not permit your child to swim if they are showing any sign of a gastrointestinal illness. We take keeping a safe and clean pool environment very seriously. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Kinder Campers will check in and be picked up at the small tent on the side of the energy center. If checking in early (or inclement weather) check-in will take place in the energy center. Check-in begins at 9:00am. To allow for a smooth check-in process and start to the daily activities, please be on time.
Only those persons authorized on your registration form will be allowed to pick up your child. If you need to add or change authorized names please notify your child’s counselor and the camp director in order to update the roster. You may also send a note with your child.
We all know that days get very busy so this year for general bumps and bruises where we will administer small first aid we will send out an “oops, accidents happen” email. This email is just to alert you that something minor happened today at camp, we have taken care of it and your child is back to participating. We have filled out all of the necessary documents and will speak with you further upon pick up.
Please take a minute to look over the NY State Camp Safety Publication before attending camp. For reporting purposes, Club Fit’s tax ID number is 82-4631196. Please keep your summer camp receipts.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
- Requests for canceled weeks between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing
- NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2020
- No refunds for individual days missed
- Changes on the week originally registered will be honored if available