The Manifest Company was founded on the core purpose to help you “Find Your Space”. Whether that be through practicing yoga, meditating, journaling, reading, stretching, mobility exercises, physical conditioning & / or more, our Yoga & Personal Health Mats are designed to help you create that what you see visually & feel spiritually. Club Fit & TMC are teaming up to deliver a unique event & programming to help promote TMC’s Core Purpose & Mission & bring diversity & a unique offering to Club Fit.
Kids Meditation, Light Yoga & Games
Friday, September 24th 4:30–5pm
- The Manifest Company, representing Black Boys Om, and Be Well in School will lead a Meditation for kids after-school. The Meditation will help kids with their breathing as well as some yoga poses to ensure they instill good healthy habits at a young age.
- Black Boys Om Purpose: Black Boys Om exists to serve the well-being of Black Boys & Black Men through Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga.
- Be well in school teaches mindfulness & movement as a proactive behavior management system. They provide an alternative approach to traditional discipline and their mission is to provide students with the tools they need to be successful in the classroom and beyond by making wellness strategies available to all.
- 2 Manifest Mats will be given as prizes to kids participating in Kids Meditation, Light Yoga & Games portion of event
Vino & Vinyasa
Presented by Club Fit
Friday, September 24th | 6 – 7pm
- Karlton representing Black Boys Om and be well in school will teach Vinyasa Flow.
- This class will be a beginner vinyasa flow class design to align the breath, mind and body. The class will be taught at a medium pace and would be great for ALL levels.
- Beer, Wine and Snacks / happy hour after class.
- TMC will have 4 different skews of Mats for sale after the Flow & During Happy Hour
For all members who have challenges in mobility, stress, trauma & more
Saturday, September 25th | 12 – 1pm
- The Manifest Company through the Assistance Nikki (a Yoga Alliance Instructor) from Accessible Yoga of one of our non-profits will lead a Chair Yoga Class for adults.
- Accessible Yoga Purpose: Accessible Yoga believes that all people – regardless of ability OR background – deserve equal access to yoga. Through education & advocacy, Accessible Yoga shares the teachings & benefits of yoga with those who have been marginalized