The World’s Leading Sports Performance Training Equipment
|General Conditioning & Injury Prevention || Sport-Specific Enhancement & Conditioning |
|• Hundreds of exercise applications for general health and fitness for people of all ages |
• Safe alternative to free weights for children and older adults as well as high performance fitness activities
• Total body workout with focus on core stabilization — even used for Pilates!
• Increase mobility and functional movement through all ranges of motion
• Improve plyometric power, strength, quickness, and responsiveness in each movement that you perform
• Prevent injury by using the stabilizing muscle groups around each joint
• Increase vertical jump
• Improve first step quickness
• Improve offensive and defensive mobility
• Used by anyone from AAU to professional NBA basketball players to professional NBA basketball playersBaseball:
• Improve leg, arm and hip rotation speed & power to increase hitting distance and throwing speed
• Improve 60 yard dash times
• Improve explosive leg power 6 times more effectively than plyometricsTennis:
• First step quickness
• Hitting power
• Offensive/defensive play making abilities
• Athletic durability (injury prevention)Football:
• Radically improve 40 times
• Leg & arm loading for maximum vertical gains
• Develop sport-specific power at any position
• Do less get better results — VertiMax can replace all your plyosAlso used to enhance performance in Lacrosse, Track & Field, Soccer, Volleyball and more! VertiMax can be used for sports performance enhancement by athletes of all ages and abilities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up Private or Group Fitness Training.
For Sports-Specific Training & Conditioning, contact Sports Director Sarah Benischek at 914-250-2760 or email@example.com.