Tracking your workout effort just became effortless.
What is opens in a new windowMyzone?
The most accurate and versatile wearable available. Myzone is an innovative heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor physical activity. It monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising and converts this into Myzone Effort Points (MEPS), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness. Myzone users simply wear a comfortable Physical Activity Belt (heart rate strap), which is registered online, to monitor all concerted physical activity in real time, allowing the users to view their progress in their personal account.
Myzone also enhances enjoyment of physical activity by providing personal, color-coded guidance and motivational feedback both inside and outside of the club.
Myzone users can:
- Exercise inside and outside of Club Fit and have their activity recorded
- Login online anywhere and track their physical activity
- Earn MEPs for every minute of physical activity
- Achieve goals by utilizing heart rate intensity feedback
- Participate in challenges for added motivation
- View your effort live on your smartphone.
- Make connections and challenge friends
- Earn points and gain status rankings
- Connect to other wearable devices
- Connect to 3rd party equipment for maximum versatility
- Get trustworthy results with 99.4% EKG accuracy
MYZONE QUICK START TIPS
- You DO NOT have to charge the chip when you receive it
- Download the free APP and go directly to your log in YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER YOUR BELT, we did it for you!
- If you choose to connect your MYZ PAB (personal activity belt) to your smartphone, make sure you have your Bluetooth enabled and have the unit on your body to get it to pair
BEST USE AND CARE PRACTICES
- Wash strap frequently in lukewarm water and dish soap, air dry
- Keep chip unplugged from the strap to avoid draining the battery
- DO NOT OVERCHARGE YOUR BATTERY! The usual life of a single charge is about 5 months, if charged too frequently it can affect the battery life. You can check your battery life in your APP in the workout tab
- Charge your battery via USB port on your computer to prolong it’s life
- Store your PAB in a cool dry place
Are you racking up the MEPS? Tag us on insta to brag about it! @clubfitny #Myzone #ClubFitNY