Please fill out this form so that you can start your journey to good health! Please remember to press the send button so that we receive your request. Someone from our Aquatics Department will contact you to confirm your request.
Reminders for lesson participants and their families:
- Pocket Mask is required for CPR. Student may bring their own, or purchase one for $15.
- Must have valid CPR certificate.
- Attend the entire course.
- Participate in all skill sessions and scenarios.
- Demonstrate competency in all required skills and scenarios.
- Pass the final written exam with a minimum grade of 80%.
- Complete all three hours of online learning.
* Required Fields