What is Dayforce?
Dayforce is Club Fit’s human capital management platform where we manage HR, payroll, benefits, company documents, performance and timesheets in a single application.
Access Dayforce from a web browser: www.dayforcehcm.com
Access Dayforce on a mobile device: Search for Dayforce and download the app
- Follow the example above, using “clubfit” (no spaces / all lower case) as the Company, and all five digits of your clock number as the User Name, along with your password.
- If you have trouble, try using the “Can’t access your account?” or ask your Manager or Human Resources for assistance.
Learning How to Use Dayforce
- Log into Dayforce from a web browser and go to the top right and click on the question mark, which will bring you to the Dayforce tutorials.
- Click through the desired menu items to select from a wide variety of written or video help topics.
Your Employee Profile
- Ensure that your email address, phone number and other personal information is current and correct in your employee profile.
- Log into Dayforce from a web browser and select Profile & Settings from the menu to view your profile.
- To make corrections, go to the FORMS tab and fill out the appropriate form.
Receiving Important Staff Communications
- Staff will receive important staff communications in the “Messages” area of Dayforce.
- In order to receive staff communications, log into Dayforce from a web browser and select Profile & Settings from the menu.
- Go to the FORMS tab at the top of your profile, select the Contact Details form and ensure you select “alerts” in the email or phone section (or both).
Pay Stubs in Dayforce
- Log into Dayforce from a web browser and select “Earnings” from the menu.
- Once you select the pay period, you will have the option to print.
- Although you may see your earnings from the mobile app as well, the mobile app does not currently have the option to print – you must use a web browser.
Technical Issues with Dayforce
- For best results, use one of the following browsers: Firefox 38-52, Safari 9.x+ or Internet Explorer 10+.
- Contact your manager or someone in Human Resources for assistance.
Checking your Timesheet in Dayforce
- Log into Dayforce and select “Employee Timesheets or Timesheet” from the menu.
- If you have any questions about your timesheet, please contact your department manager.
Performance and Reviews
- To access performance and reviews, log into Dayforce from a web browser and select “Performance” from the menu.
Internal Job Postings
- To access internal job postings, log into Dayforce from a web browser and select “Careers” from the menu.
- To refer family and friends to a position, have complete an application at https://usr54.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/clubfit/.
Club Fit Documents
- Club Fit staff documents such as Job Descriptions and the Staff Handbook can be found in Dayforce.
- Log into Dayforce from a web browser and select “Documents” from the menu.