Contact Email: email@example.com
• BA Psychology UC Berkeley Magna Cum Laude
• MSW Fordham University, Summa Cum Laude
• ACE & Smart Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
• AFAA Group Fitness Personal Trainer
• AED/CPR/First Aide Certified
• Ancillary trainer (movement based) for 1984 Men’s Olympic Gold Medalists in Gymnastics
• Yoga, Pilates (including MVe chair), muscle imbalances, pre and post injury rehabilitation, senior and handicapped populations.
• Teach spin, conditioning, barre, pilates, yoga.
• Helping members develop various mindfulness practices.
• Mentor Coach
• Hospitality Supervisor
Hobbies: Reading, singing, nature, great conversation and cooking.
Philosophy of Fitness:
“The body, mind and soul are inseparable elements that make us who we are. Exercise is essential for promoting physical wellness, mental clarity and tranquility. In my decades of study in the field of psychology/motivation and fitness/wellness, I have developed specific tools to help students find individualized holistic ways to attain goals and enjoy the fruits of their efforts. I encourage my clients to become more informed and self-aware, so they can make positive integrative lifestyle choices, that with consistent practice, create positive feedback loops and indeed change our neural-pathways.”