I am a fitness enthusiast with the devotion to assist others to find balance and better their overall health. My experience as a competitor and trainer has afforded me the ability to develop a solid skill set to help clients make change and achieve their goals. My specialty is increasing total work output in an enjoyable way, while motivating and challenging clients to move past their comfort zones. A constant goal is for my clients to accept that there is no such thing as a set trajectory. We keep working and grit it out. There will be change; it won’t take forever, it might take longer than desired, but there will be change.
• MS in Literacy Education from College of New Rochelle
• BS in Elementary and Special Education from University of Delaware
• National Board Certification in Literacy
• NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
• WBFF Fitness Professional
• AED/CPR Certified
• Strength and Conditioning
• Body Transformation
Nutrition, reading, weightlifting, anything outdoors.
Philosophy of Fitness:
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” – Socrates