• B.A. Sociology, Minor Psychology
• Coker University, South Carolina
• NASM CPT
• NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialization
• AFPA Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness Specialization Certification
• American Red Cross Infant, Child, Adult CPR, AED and First Aid
Prenatal & Postpartum, Circuit Training, and Weight Loss.
Hiking, Hanging out with her pet gecko, Gideon, Crocheting blankets, and Driving out of town to find new ice cream spots.
Philosophy of Exercise:
“I don’t believe in numbers on a scale to determine progress, I believe in feeling more confident in your own skin, inside and outside of the gym. Healthy is a lifestyle, not just the hour or so spent working out.”