Pre-registration is required.
Here are our updated fees for the 2021-2022 school year:
- General After School Care: Drop off until 5:30 pm – $140 per month, per child.
Late pickup for General Care will be billed in ½ increments @ $5 per ½ hour per day
- Extended After School Care: Drop off until 7:00 pm – $150 per month, per child.
- Annual Registration fee due with registration: $50 per family (non-refundable) registration.
Hours: Participants are allowed 3 hours for after care. All busses are here by 4:00 pm, which means pick-up is NO later than 7:00 pm.
General After School Care: 3 hours from when the bus drops off — $150 per month, per child. Registration fee $50
The After-School program is for children between the ages of 5 and 12 with a Club Fit Membership and attending a full day of school.
Along with the registration form and transportation consent formopens PDF file which need to be completed and confirmed received by the sports department, we will need a copy of your child’s physical including immunizations.
In addition to registering with us please go the Lakeland School District web page
And complete the Alternate Site Form, marking at the top of the page Attn: Paul.
Children Must Bring:
- A non-perishable snack
Things to Know:
- Please do not bring any toys from home to the After-School Program.
- Club Fit is not responsible for content accessed by child on internet. Parental controls should be enabled by family PRIOR to arrival
- Siblings will be grouped together where appropriate
- We are a nut aware program to avoid allergic reactions
- Parent will wait in designated parking area and staff will “walkie-in and escort child out” to avoid unnecessary entries into building
- Immunization records dated within the past 12 months will need to be provided
- Early Dismissals: If there is an early dismissal due to snow, LAKELAND children will be bussed to Club Fit since it is their primary bus stop. We ask parents to be prepared to pick up their children from our after school program at Club Fit an hour and a half after school closure. If you work a distance over that time limit or feel you will not be able to abide by this request please have an alternate pick up person available to pick up your child. Your child’s safety is of upmost importance to us. Thank you for understanding.
If your child is not going to be coming to the after-school program, please call the Energy Center at 914-250-2731 to let us know. We follow the Lakeland school calendar and have programs for scheduled days off.
Activities: Please inform Mary Ann Helf or an Energy Center staff member if your child is signed up for an activity after school. Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Tennis lessons, Flag Football, Hoopsters, etc. We communicate with the activities’ staff’s to coordinate pick-up and return of the child to and from the energy center for participation.