Fulfills the requirement for the Swimming Merit Badge which can be used for the rank toward becoming an Eagle Scout.
Course is taught by Boy Scout Counselor Adrienne Davies. Adrienne holds various certifications from the American Red Cross including WSI, WSIT, LGT and LGIT. There must be a minimum of 5 scouts for the course to run, and a maximum of 10.
- Pass the Boy Scouts of America Swim Test
- Able to swim 25 yards of the following strokes: freestyle and elementary backstroke
- Able to swim 15 yards of the following strokes: breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, and sidestroke
- Able to enter the water feet first and head first dives, and float or tread water for 1 minute
- Blue card from your Scoutmaster prior to the start of each program
Must attend all classes in a session.
Sunday, October 20th 3:45 – 6:15 pm | This Class is Full!
Sunday, October 27th 3:45 – 6:15 pm | This Class is Full!
Sunday, November 3rd 3:45 – 6:15 pm | This Class is Full!
Sunday, November 10th 3:45 – 6:15 pm | This Class is Full!
Aquatic Program Registration
In order to secure your spot, payment must be taken at either the Reception Desk or by calling the Aquatics Department at (914) 250-2735.