*(pricing is per week)
4th of July week pricing (4-day week)
Members: $272 | Non-Members: $390 | Child of Member: $357
Full-Day — June 29, 2020–August 28, 2020
ages 5–12 | 9:30 am–4:00 pm | Monday–Friday
We provide supervised early drop-off beginning at 7:30 am, for an additional $10 per day, and late pick up until 7:00 pm. Late pick up is FREE for members!
|June 29th–July 2nd*||Available|
|July 6th–July 10th||Available|
|July 13th–July 17th||Available|
|July 20th–July 24th||Available|
|July 27th–July 31st||Available|
|August 3rd–August 7th||Available|
|August 10th–August 14th||Available|
|August 17th–August 21st||Available|
|August 24th–August 28th||Available|
• Early Registration Discount. Register by 2/29 and save 5%. Register for 5 or more Full weeks by 2/29 and save 10%.
• Sibling Discount: Siblings registering for the same week(s) of Full-Day receive $15 off each full week, and Half-Day or Kinder Camp receive $10 off each full week. Sibling discount applies to the second child’s registration
• Multiple discounts cannot be combined
Registration forms are available online or at our reception desk. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Payment plans are available for anyone registering for 3 or more weeks of summer camp. Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout the camp attendance. Summer memberships are available.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
• Requests for canceled weeks between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing
• NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2020
• No refunds for individual days missed
• Changes on the week originally registered will be honored if available
Children should dress appropriately in shorts/pants, sneakers and socks. We recommend, for the safety of your children, they not wear sandals or flip-flops. We want them to be able to participate in sports activities planned. If your child plans on swimming, don’t forget to pack a bathing suit and water shoes. Towels are provided, so no need to pack one! Please place your child’s name on all belongings in case they are misplaced. It makes it so much easier to claim lost belongings when they are labeled.
Daily swim will be offered to everyone. Full Day Campers may register for swim lessons for an additional fee. If your child plans on swimming during our camp open swim time, your child must take a swim test only if they want to swim into the deep end of the pool. It’s best to get this done before camp starts so your child gets more time in the water the first few days. Please call Rachel Mackay at 914-250-2727 to reserve a swim test time.
It’s a good idea to apply sunscreen before your child gets to camp and to also pack sunscreen for outdoor activities.
As a reminder, no need to worry about lunch — it’s included!
• Check out our lunch menu
Your child can choose from the daily specials. Lunch comes with an entree, a side and a drink.
• Wednesday is Cookout Day (weather permitting) and will include a choice of hot dog, hamburger, cheeseburger and chips
• Additional snack options such as fruit, frozen yogurt, ice cream and fresh baked cookies are also available at the café for an additional fee. Let us know if you would like to set up a fixed amount of club cash for your camper to use during camp in the club
• Friday is Pizza Day! Your child can get 2 slices of pizzeria pizza and unlimited drinks. Also on Friday, campers have the option of purchasing ice cream from the ice cream truck for an additional $2.
Due to the number of campers that have food allergies, we are a nut-aware camp.
We all know that days are very busy, so this year for general bumps and bruises that need small first aid attention, we will send out an “Oops, Accidents Happen” email. This email is just to alert you that something minor happened at camp, and that we have taken care of it and that your child is back participating. We will have filled out all the necessary documents and will speak with you further upon pick up.
State law will not allow us to admit a child without a completed health form signed by a doctor and a copy of your child’s immunization record (a copy of the school’s record will be sufficient). These forms must be submitted before June 1, 2019. Any registrations received after June 1st the health form must accompany the registration form. Unfortunately your child will not be allowed to attend camp if we do not receive these forms. If your child needs special assistance or requires any form of medication, please contact the camp director for necessary precautions. Any medication brought to the Club must be in a plastic bag with your child’s name on it and a picture of your child enclosed.
Please take a minute to look over the the opens in a new windowNY State Camp Safety Publication before attending camp. For reporting purposes, Club Fit’s tax ID number is 82-4603963.
Campers may bring an iPod, cell phone or game device to camp. We will set aside a free period after lunch where the children will have a choice of activity. Only during this time may they choose to use these devices. If they do bring any of these items, please clearly label their electronics. Club Fit does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged electronics the camper brings to camp.