If you like to ride outdoors and would enjoy some company, join Club Fit’s Cycling Club! Members and non-members are welcome to participate, and riding with the club is free.
- Outings take place on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm, weather permitting.
- Outings last about 60–120+ minutes round-trip
- All rides are appropriate for intermediate cyclists and will include rolling hills and traffic filled roads
- Rides are on public roads. Participants should be comfortable knowing how to ride in a group, follow the rules of the road, and point out obstacles to the riders behind them.
- Rain or threat of bad weather will postpone rides.
- Road bikes only. No Mountain bikes or hybrids.
- Rides are guided by Paul LeStage
It’s recommended you bring water and a snack and remember to wear appropriate clothing. Helmets are mandatory, a flashing rear light is helpful.
*Please note, the ride start location is Yorktown Town Hall/Skate Park Parking lot (off of Underhill Rd.) but is subject to change.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org new email for weekly ride information.