*(pricing is per week)
4th of July week pricing (4-day week)
Members: $192 | Non-Members: $263 | Child of Member: $244
Half-Day Camp — June 29–August 28th
ages 2–3 | 9:00 am–12:30 pm | Monday–Friday
• Early Registration Discount. Register by 2/29 and save 5%. Register for 5 or more weeks by 2/29 and save 10%.
• Sibling Discount: Siblings registering for the same week(s) of Full-Day receive $15 off each week, and Half-Day or Kinder Camp receive $10 off each week. Sibling discount applies to the second child’s registration
• Multiple discounts cannot be combined
Registration forms are available online or at our reception desk. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Payment plans are available for anyone registering for 3 or more weeks of summer camp. Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout the camp attendance. Summer memberships are available.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
• Requests for canceled weeks between April 1, 2020 and May 31, 2020 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp
• All cancellations must be submitted in writing
• NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2020
• No refunds for individual days missed
• Changes on the week originally registered will be honored if available
Energy Camp is committed to providing young people with a fun, safe and positive environment where they can learn about themselves and others. Our methods of instruction are designed for fun, body awareness, and building relationships.
Coach Cathy comes in every Tuesday to teach the campers a different sport every week. Sports include baseball, basketball, floor hockey, soccer and lacrosse. Cathy is also our “Intro to Sports” instructor throughout the year, and teaches children between the ages of 3 and 5.
Each week, arts and crafts will be provided for your camper. On Wednesdays, we set up our inflatable slide and bounce house for the campers to enjoy. The bounce house is a giant inflatable castle that kids love to jump in and the counselors are with your children on the inflatable slide, if anyone is unsure. While they are having fun, they are also working on their balance, muscle strength, and cardio respiratory endurance.
Other weekly camp activities may include, but are not limited to chalk and bubble play, water and sand table, music with tiny instruments, relay races, obstacle courses, parachute games, playground as well as educational activities.
Swim lessons are included in our kinder camp and half day program. Lessons take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at 9:30. Please dress your child in their suit under their clothing so we can get them into their lesson with ease.
While we will not be holding a group orientation for parents, we are happy to schedule individual times to meet with you and your camper prior to their first day of camp.
Here is a list of your child’s daily personal needs for a fun day of camp:
• Good sneakers and socks. Children will not be able to participate in sports activities if wearing sandals.
• Comfortable clothes for activity
• Bathing suit (we will supply towels)
• Backpack or bag with child’s name on it
• Lunch is NOT included in our half day program. We suggest you pack a snack as their little bodies do get hungry with all the activity
• Change of clothes for your little ones, as accidents may happen
Swim Diaper Policy:
Accidents happen! In order to prevent as many fecal related incidents in the pools as possible, all children ages 3 and under are now required to wear 2 Reusable Finis Cloth Liners
when using the pools. They are available for purchase at the Reception Desk and in the Aquatics Center. Please do not permit your child to swim if they are showing any sign of a gastrointestinal illness. We take keeping a safe and clean pool environment very seriously. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Check In Procedures:
Half-Day Campers will check in and be picked up at the Nursery. Check in begins at 9:00am. To allow for a smooth check-in process and start to the daily activities, please be on time.
Only those persons authorized on your registration form will be allowed to pick up your child using the identified password. If you need to add or change authorized names please notify your child’s counselor and the camp director in order to update the roster. You may also send a note with your child.
We all know that days get very busy so this year for general bumps and bruises where we will administer small first aid we will send out an “oops, accidents happen” email. This email is just to alert you that something minor happened today at camp, we have taken care of it and your child is back to participating. We have filled out all of the necessary documents and will speak with you further upon pick up.
Please take a minute to look over the the opens in a new windowNY State Camp Safety Publication before attending camp. For reporting purposes, Club Fit’s tax ID number is 82-4603963 .