*See specific pricing below
Season Runs: 09/14/2020-04/02/2021
The Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team (CFJV) is a United States Swim Program run by ASCA Level 4 Coach Kerri Going-Balbino. All coaches trained by the American Swim Coach Association will provide quality swim instruction and training in a unique environment.
*To receive the member prices listed below, you must be a current member of our Phased-In Exercise Program. If you are not currently a participant and would like to register, please click here. This interim program gives you reservation access to both Club locations for our Aquatics Center, Tennis Courts, outdoor Group Fitness Classes, and our outdoor Cardio and Strength areas.
Senior Elite Team with Parisi
Participants must be at least 14 years old and meet qualifying time standards.
Monday–Friday: 8:00–9:00 pm
Saturday practice time, 5–6:00 pm
Parisi: Tuesday & Thursday, 7:15–7:45 pm
Elite Team with Parisi
Ages 11–14 years old and meet qualifying time standards.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7–8 pm
Saturday practice time, 4–5 pm
Parisi: Monday & Wednesday, 6:15–6:45 pm
Junior Team with Parisi
All 11 and under swimmers.
Tuesday & Thursdays, 7–8 pm
Parisi: Fridays, 6:15–6:45 pm
Team Unify website is provided as the primary means of communication for swim meet registration and payment, team communications, and tracking swimmers results and standings. Create your own Team Unify account as soon as you join the team.
Team Registration goes directly to the Aquatics office.
- A USA Swimming registration fee is include in the fees listed on this form.
- USA Meets are TBA. Optional attendance permitted.
- Confirm and remit individual meet fees using the Team Unify Swim software (You must establish a profile on Team Unify.)
- Meet fees are paid by you directly using your Team Unify Account. Create an account (no charge) upon paying annual team registration.
- Participants must remain active members throughout the swim team season to receive the member rate. Deactivation or freeze status changes after sign up will be billed the prorated difference in pricing.
Payment of Registration Fees
- Annual team registration fees are handled by the Aquatics Director
- The are no credits for missed practices and no pro-rating.
- Installment Option: 4 equal payments due on September 1st, October 1st, November 1st and December 1st.
- Non-Members are required to see a Club Advisor to arrange a Non-Member payment plan agreement for this registration option.
- All fees must be paid in full no later than December 1st.
New COVID guidelines:
- Capacity is limited.
- Team registration will remain open until 60 spots are filled.(3 groups of 20)
- The team will return in three different squads; Senior Elite, Elite, and Junior group.
- While on the pool deck, all swimmers must be at least 6 feet apart from one another. We will be practicing physical distancing when in and out of the water.