Men’s Basketball League
Here are the League Rules:
1. Two 20-minute running time halves. Clock stops last two minutes of each half. Note: 3-minutes for halftime.
2. A player fouls out after his 6th foul.
▸ One and one bonus on the (10th) team foul per half.
▸ Double bonus on (12th) team foul per half.
▸ On the foul shot we play the release.
3. Teams are limited to 10 players.
4. The league is for the enjoyment of the players and we expect all players to conduct themselves in a sporting manner. Club fit reserves the right to exclude any players that do not conduct themselves appropriately.
5. We will be playing under all NCAA rules unless otherwise noted.
6. Abusive language will not be tolerated, either directed at the officials or other players. This will lead to the player being ejected from the game and gym.
7. A team is given three full, 30-second time-outs per game with one extra should the game go into overtime.
8. Roster is FINAL after week 2.
9. Payment IN FULL must be received by SECOND WEEK.
Need help oranizing a team? Contact Mary Ann at 914-250-2731 or email@example.com.