Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the nation. This mini-tennis game is a combination of ping-pong, tennis and badminton, played with graphite paddles and unique plastic balls, played on a court smaller than a tennis court. Pickleball is easy to learn and provides plenty of exercise in a fun social atmosphere.
Available Pickleball play times through November 24th- by reservation only
Energy Center Court available:
Monday–Friday: 8:00 am–12:30 pm
Adult Gym Near and Far courts available:
Monday: 8:00 am–12:30 pm
Tuesday–Friday: 9:30 am–12:30 pm
- Pickleball is available by reservation only using mobile APP or Log in from home page.
- No reservation fees (Free with membership)
- No walk ins or guests allowed
- Three courts are available at JV: Adult gym (near and far courts) and Energy Center Gym
- No weekend slots to start
- 60 and 90 minute reservation times are available at the top and bottom of the hour
- Players asked to respect start and end times and cancel online to maximize availability for others
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance starting at 12:30pm
- Six players maximum per reservation (only one name required for booking)
- Rotating players must respect social distancing
- Each player should bring their own service ball
- Masks required while playing
- First reservation of the day responsible for set up.
- Nets will be sanitized at the end of the day for next day use by Club Fit staff.
- Open to JV and BRC members
- No spectators
- All members must enter and exit through the main entrance.