The Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team is a registered USA swim team swimming out of Club Fit Jefferson Valley.
Come be part of a fun and competitive regional team. Our medium-sized team practices out of our convenient facility in Jefferson Valley. We have a great coaching staff that works closely with swimmers to properly teach and improve technique with all strokes. Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team is a USA Swimming program with American Swim Coach Association Coaching staff. Swim Team includes training with ASCA-certified coaches, Parisi Speed School Training, swim meet entries, USA registration and swim cap. Age Requirements: For children ages 5 – 18 years old.
The Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team is divided into five groups:
- Senior Elite Team – Participants must be at least 14 years old and meet qualifying time standards.
- Elite Team – Ages 11-14 years old and meet qualifying time standards.
- Junior Elite Team – Ages 9 – 12 years old and meet qualifying time standards.
- Stroke Development 1 – Ages 9 and under with coaches’ recommendation.
- Stroke Development 2 – Ages 9 – 12 years old with coaches’ recommendation.
The Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team (CFJV) is a United States Swim Program run by ASCA Level 4 Coach Kerri Going-Balbino. All coaches are trained by the American Swim Coach Association and will provide quality swim instruction and training in a unique environment.
- All USA Swimming registration and meet fees are included in the fees advertised.
- Participants must remain active members throughout the swim team season to receive the member rate. Deactivation or freeze status changes after sign up will be billed the prorated difference in pricing.
- 10% sibling discount off of non-surcharged fee.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined.
- There are no credits for missed practices.
Club Fit Jefferson Valley Swim Team Vision Statement
To have a locally recognized Aquatics program that provides quality instruction and training in a dynamic setting. We are committed to all levels and abilities with an emphasis on individual progress, team unity, and developing athletes to their fullest potential.
Aquatic Program Registration
In order to secure your spot, payment must be taken at either the Reception Desk or by calling the Aquatics Department at (914) 250-2735.
Questions? Contact Swim Team Coach Kerri Going-Balbino at (914) 245-4040 ext. 1124 or email@example.com.