September 23, 2019 – May 8, 2020
No Tennis Leagues from 12/23/19 – 1/5/20 and 4/6/20 – 4/10/20.
|Day League||Evening Leagues|
|Doubles 3.0||Wednesdays 9:30 am||Doubles 2.5 – 3.0||Mondays 6:30 pm|
|.||.||Doubles 3.0 – 3.5||Tuesdays 7:00 pm|
- Club Fit members in good standing have priority in league registration. Club Fit members on freeze and non-members will be considered for a spot, if there is availability (surcharge fee is applicable)
- Payment and registration forms deadline is September 16, 2019
- Players can apply for full and half shares for the 2019-2020 season
- League participation is based on NTRP 2018-2019 rating. Please contact the League Coordinator if you have any questions regarding the rating system
- Players are expected to arrive on time and pick up league balls from Reception Desk
- Players should have a 10-minute warm-up, and then begin play. At end of play, record scores and return balls to Reception Desk
- League Coordinator will be using Top Dog Tennis (www.topdogtennis.com) to record players and scores. All league players must check the website for match play and sub list (players on bye). Players are to get their own subs from list provided on Top Dog and inform League Coordinator of changes prior to the day of league play. If player cannot find a sub, League Coordinator must be advised two days before league play
- Late Attendance Policy:
Late 1 time – will not play the following week
Late 2 times – removed from league season
Questions? Contact Brandin O’Connell at email@example.com or (914) 245-4040 ext. 1230.