With Scott Verardo.
De-stress, open tight areas, elongate/expand muscle fibers and improve range of motion in this small group setting offering individual assistance.
2-hour workshops to targe specific areas of the body.
Second Sundays of each month:
Hips/Pelvis and Legs – 3/10
Back and Spine – 4/14
Shoulders and Neck – 5/12
Foot Fitness – 6/9
Who should take it?:
• Anyone who needs to destress their tired body
• Members with limited range of motion
• Beginning or current Pilates students who seek to open up or further elongate
• Members seeking edgy or new-age approach to conventional fitness
• Multidimensional elongation of muscle fibers
• Transversal and diagonal expansion of muscle fibers
• Functional evaluation and therapeutic uses towards multiple conditions in the medical field
• Multiple target areas to treat superficial skin, fasciae, muscle fibers tendons, ligaments, bones, internal organs, and the nervous system
Registration and form required, one week prior to session start date.
Learn more about YBR and what it can do for YOU.