Welcome to the Club Fit Policy Page
As we continue to re-think our Club Fit experience based on a combination of improved safety procedures including improved air quality systems and physical distancing protocols, we are committed to helping you find your fitness plan at Club Fit. Use this page of our website to better understand our systems and procedures for ensuring a safe and fun club environment for all. Can’t find the answer to your question? Please email email@example.com new email
Please remember–only vaccinated members and guests are not required to wear masks in the clubs in accordance with the latest CDC and New York State guidance. Do not visit the club if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you do not feel well.
You must follow all instructions posted and below while visiting Club Fit in addition to adhering to CDC/State/Local Guidelines as well.
When you enter Club Fit, you agree to the following:
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the Club
- If unvaccinated, wear your face covering at all times, even while exercising.
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use
- Please be patient and considerate of others
- Remember to smile…It goes a long way!
You have decided to take a step in the right direction, and it is our job to guide you, to help you reach your goals. Consider us a one-stop-shop for you and your entire family. We have great facilities, but more important we have a professional, caring and fully qualified staff. We take pride in the high standards we set for ourselves and it will become apparent to you that all our staff including our instructors and trainers are passionate about helping you reach your fitness goals.
Each adult membership includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, fitness center, full size basketball gymnasium, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, locker rooms with steam, sauna and towels, and tons of group fitness classes happening weekly. Members receive discounts on programs and lessons at the club, anniversary passes, access to IHRSA health clubs worldwide, and discounts at local stores throughout the Your Rewards program.
Members can also request Insurance or Flex Spending Reimbursement for their membership.
|Membership Type||Monthly Dues ||Monthly Dues Premium |
|Individual (30 – 64 years old)||$139||$158|
|Couple (30 – 64 years old)||$217||$252|
|Individual (29 & Under)||$114||$129|
|Couple (29 & Under)||$190||$221|
Our agreements require only 3 business days notice to stop at the end of the month.
Enrollment fees apply to begin your membership.
Options and Privileges
Individual – includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, and over 155 group fitness classes. Use the club as often as you like for as long as you like. (For ages 30 – 64).
Couple Second Person – can be added to the individual or 29 & under membership. The second person must be a spouse, life partner or additional junior family member residing at the same address and having joint financial obligations.
Family or Juniors – for children 21 and under residing with their parents. Includes nursery and Energy Center privileges. All the juniors in one household can be added to a parent’s membership for one monthly fee. Individual juniors may also have their own membership.
29 & Under Membership – for people age 29 and under without a parent on membership.
Seniors – a 10% discount is applied to the monthly dues and enrollment for those 65 and over. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
Premium – allows a member full access to both Club Fit facilities including court reservation privileges, half-price adult guest fees, and unaccompanied guest visit privileges.
Police, Fire, EMT & Military – Active Police, Fire, EMT, Military and Corrections Officers receive half off their membership fees. Retired receive 10% off membership fees. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
College Memberships –
Option 1) Year-Round Memberships – college students who board at a school more than 50 miles from the club are eligible for an annual $250 restricted membership. If a parent is a member of Club Fit, the student will receive a $50 discount off their college membership. Join Now!
Option 2) Summer Only Membership – college students who board at a school more than 50 miles from the club are eligible for a summer only membership for $200 for use from May 15th to August 15th each year. For students starting first year of college, memberships start June 15. Contact us for more info!create new email
Short Term Memberships – are available for 1 month or more. These memberships do not include freeze privileges.
Corporate – Club Fit offers two types of corporate memberships:
– Discounted enrollment fee
– 20% discount off active monthly dues
For a business organization with:
– More than 10 employees and at least 6 participating as active Club Fit members
– Centralized membership billing monthly
– Ability to communicate membership offers to employees, clients of members at least 4 times per year
– Discounted enrollment fee and first 30 days free for limited times best suited to the business objectives and Club Fit’s marketing plans
– Active monthly dues apply
For business or organizations:
– That allow us to communicate membership offers to its members or employees at least 5 times per year
Our Club Experience Advisors are available to help you with your membership logistics. We are available to change credit card information for monthly billing, suspend, terminate or renew memberships, update your address or accept payment. We can also help you understand monthly charges or how to access our Member Login site online. Our offices are conveniently located near the club reception area. Our Club Experience Advisors can be reached by calling (914) 250-2750 or send our Club Experience team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org new email.
Payment Options: At the beginning of each month, your dues will be charged through electronic funds transfer (EFT). Returned payments, checks or credit cards are subject to a $20 service fee. Annual payments are accepted. Can I suspend my monthly dues? Members can freeze their membership for a minimum of one month at a time, for any number of consecutive months, for $15/month. There is no charge for medical suspensions. A medical suspension requires a doctor’s letter stating the reason and length of absence (up to 6 months). Medical freeze requests must be received in writing via fax, email, letter, stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor, or by filling out an online form. All other freeze requests may be delivered in writing or via voice mail. All freeze requests, regardless of type, must be received by the Club at least (3) three business days prior to the end of the month in order to avoid being obligated for the following month’s dues. For members who have prepaid (12) twelve months of Membership Dues, any increase in Membership Dues rates that goes into effect during a period of freeze shall not become applicable until after the prepaid months have elapsed. Billing on multi-player memberships will default to the new member type billing rate. Members on freeze must follow the same guidelines as guests, including payment of any non-member surcharges.
Upgrade your membership: An enrollment fee of $50 is charged when you add additional family members to your membership.
Can I transfer my membership? Yes, transfers are subject to the terms of your membership agreement.
Voluntary termination of membership: A member who desires to voluntarily resign from membership in the Club must provide written notice of such resignation to the Club. Written notice may be provided via fax, email, or letter, or by stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor and filling out a form. If such notice is received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the last day of that month. If such notice is not received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the end of the following month. Memberships that are terminated will be required to pay an enrollment fee upon rejoining the club.
Rights of Membership: It is understood that the rights of club membership and rules of the club, including hours of operation, are subject to reasonable change with prior notification. If a member fails to abide by the Club’s policies and rules, or conduct themselves in a manner that the Club, in its sole discretion, determines is inappropriate, Club Fit may immediately terminate membership without refund for the full month in which the membership is terminated as well as any additional charges incurred through the membership termination date.
How am I informed of membership rate changes?
Membership dues are subject to change with 60 days written notice. Other charges and fees are subject to change without prior notification. Membership dues are not dependent on the availability of all Club Fit facilities at all times or on frequency of use. Club Fit, in its sole discretion, may from time to time, (i) need to do equipment or maintenance repairs and that certain equipment or facilities may not be available at all times; and (ii) have shortened hours or reduced facilities because of occurrences including but not limited to holidays, staff development days, fundraising events, parties, and the like.
Your house charge privileges… Can be used for virtually anything in the club. Just present your membership card at the point of purchase and charges will be collected monthly through electronic funds transfer. A Club Experience Advisor will be glad to arrange this payment option for you. To review your account history, just click here to log into Member Self Service.
E-cash: Is just like real money when you are in Club Fit. It can be placed on your membership account and used for almost any purchase at Club Fit. E-cash can be a gift card that was placed on your account or it could be promotional Club Fit money. Promotional e-cash expires 3 months from date of issue. It cannot be applied toward membership fees. Purchased e-cash can be applied toward membership fees and expires 12 months from date of purchase. E-cash cannot be redeemed for cash nor applied to a past due balance. When you are making a purchase at the club, just let the staff person know you would like to use your e-cash as your method of payment. It’s a great gift idea for your friends that are members of the club.
Junior Members: Club Fit offers facilities for all age groups. However, certain facilities are only appropriate for adults. The Club reserves the right to restrict Juniors’ use, and to establish rules for Juniors at its discretion. In areas of the Club where Juniors are using facilities alongside adults, their conduct must be appropriate for the comfort of all members. There is a reduced guest fee for children under 12. Juniors turning 22 on a family membership must join on a separate membership.
iPhone Digital Signature
Follow these quick and easy instructions on how to sign an agreement from your phone:
- Open PDF attachment on iPhone
- Scroll down to find four (4) designated areas that read “Signature Responsible Party”
- When near the first designated signature area, tap the icon that looks like a pen at the upper right-hand portion of the command tab on the top of the screen.
- This will open up another command tab at the bottom of the screen. You may now zoom in on screen and sign your name next to each required area.
- Alternative option – you may create a signature on your phone for duplicated use. You can do this by clicking on the (+) sign at the bottom of the screen and choosing “Signature.” It will then prompt you to set up a signature for current and future use which can be inserted next to each line. Drag and size the signature text box to fit proportionately next to the area of the agreement that says “@SignatureResponsibleParty@”
- Repeat above steps for the remaining areas to be signed
- Click “Done” at the top of the screen and reply to email.
Guests are welcome to accompany you at Club Fit but must pre-register 24 hours in advance by clicking here. Please help your guests (a maximum of three per visit) register at the Reception Desk and pay the appropriate fees before using the facilities. If you are bringing a guest who will need assistance in the Fitness Center, please make an appointment for your guest at the Fitness or Reception Desk prior to their visit. Each guest is limited to two visits per month. Guests will be asked to provide photo identification when visiting the club.
|Adult Guest Visit|
|Adult Guest Visit||$20|
|Junior Guest Visit|
|Children Under 6||$6|
|Children 6 – 12 years old||$10|
Premium members receive 50% off full price guest visits. Guest visits on account are expired upon membership agreement termination.
Can I visit other clubs?
If you’re a member of Club Fit Jefferson Valley, you may also use Club Fit Briarcliff for a reduced guest fee or by becoming a Premium Member. Also, all members have access to more than 4,500 clubs worldwide through the International Health and Racquet Sports Association (IHRSA) Passport Program subject to any applicable required fees. A listing of these clubs is available in the Trainaway App. Use Club Fit member code DMWM-042 to gain access and reduced guest visits.
Encourage your friends to join you…
Have friends come for a workout. When you refer potential members, they receive a special offer to join the Club. If your friend joins the Club and maintains an active membership for 30 days you will receive up to 2000 app rewards points to thank you for the referral. Prizes will range from guest passes to free personal training, massages and tennis lessons! *Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Member Orientation Program
There’s a reason why Club Fit members feel comfortable from day one. Our Member Orientation program is more than just an introduction to the Club’s fitness and social activities — it’s a free, customized program for new members of all fitness levels and athletic abilities. As a new member, you will start toward your health and fitness goals in a confident and effective manner. Progress is accomplished through personalized coaching with certified fitness professionals, unique fitness assessment options, and social activities & networks. Our Member Orientation program provides an immediate path to success in reaching fitness and health goals through personalized coaching and diverse fitness options. Combined with the ongoing support we are always happy to provide, this helps ensure you are using the Club in a way that is best for you. See you at the Club!
Always available for Club Fit members:
Have a quick question or request? Contact a Fitness Coach — they are available anytime to answer questions or show you how to use any of the Fitness Center equipment. Coaches can be found on the Fitness floor wearing black Club Fit shirts, or paged from the Service or Reception Desks.
Need more time with a Fitness Coach? Schedule an appointment with your coach to revise a workout plan, or strategize how best to stay accountable to your goals.
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve/Day
- New Year’s Eve/Day
Club Fit is a private club…
For the use of members, their guests and program participants.
Checking In For Your Club Fit Visit
Stop and say hello to our receptionists! In keeping with our mission of maintaining safe and comfortable facilities for all our visitors, convicted and/or registered sex offenders are not allowed in Club Fit facilities or onto Club Fit property. In order to protect your membership, please show your membership card to a receptionist every time you visit the club.
We value and respect your privacy. We will never share your email address or other information you provide with third parties without your permission. We will not sell your email address. You will always be able to easily unsubscribe to any ongoing service on our website or emails you receive from us.
From time to time our staff takes photos of club activities, members and staff. Club members understand that we may use these photos in postings on various media, including but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, social media, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. Club members consent to these uses as part of their membership and release the Club from any legal claims concerning these photos.
Club Fit Rewards
Get Reward points and connect with the Club Fit app! Track your training, plan your workouts, book a court, connect your wearables… and earn rewards!
The Club Fit App puts all the info you need in one convenient place, including Club alerts, your member account, schedules, challenges, special offers, and more. Plus… you will earn rewards that you can redeem for Club prizes. Get points simply for checking in to the Club! Download the app to get started earning those rewards*! A Club Experience Advisor will be happy to assist you with app installation and questions you may have regarding the app. Click here for a FAQ to help you get started. *Reward points expire upon termination of membership.
Club Fit Gift Cards
Treat someone special to a Club Fit gift card. Gift cards are available for purchase at our Reception Desk or by clicking here. Gift cards may be used for services, programs or membership.
Cell Phone Use
Cell phone use is limited to the cafe, lobby and corridors. Please do not speak on cell phones in the Fitness Center, Group Fitness studios, or Locker Rooms. Always be mindful of those around you when using your cell phone in public spaces.
Club Fit WiFi
Our WiFi system requires you to log on and accept our terms. Each individual Wi-Fi connection session is set to a 3-hour limit. Once you reach the 3-hour limit, you will need to reconnect, and agree to the terms again. This process is common and will allow the Wi-Fi network to be more accessible and productive.
Locker Room Services
Soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers and other amenities are available in the locker rooms. Lockers are available to members and their guests on a daily basis free of charge. Use any locker that’s available, but it must be vacated by closing time or locker contents will be removed. We strongly recommend that all your belongings be locked in a locker for safe keeping. The club is not responsible for valuables left in the locker rooms. Photos and video cannot be taken in the locker rooms.
Family Changing Rooms
For fathers with their daughters or mothers with their sons, the club’s family changing rooms offer private shower and changing facilities.
Tennis racquets, racquetball racquets, eye guards and racquetball balls are available at the Reception Desk. Basketballs are available in the gym.
Lost and Found and Valuables
Lost and found is located at the Reception Desk. Unclaimed items are kept for two weeks. Please try not to bring valuables to the club.
Smoke Free Campus
We have a “no smoking” policy, something we should all feel good about. Smoking including e-cigarettes will not be permitted anywhere on Club Fit property, including the parking lot. Our goal is to provide the healthiest environment possible, which includes a smoke-free walk to and from your car.
Dressing for Health and Fitness
Although members are not expected to emphasize fashion over fitness, we do require that you wear shirts and appropriate sneakers in all areas of the club (with the exception of the pool area and locker rooms). It is mandatory that all children under 18 wear eye guards on the racquetball courts — and it is strongly advised for all racquetball players.
Salads, pasta, snacks, sandwiches and soup are fresh every day. Click here for our Cafe hours. We cater both on and off the premises.
Advertise on our Business Board and the Club Fit website. For more information and fees, please contact Ron Koss (914) 250-7723 or email@example.com new email.
We take your suggestions seriously
We depend on your opinions and suggestions to rate the performance of our staff, the efficiency of our facilities and the quality of our services. In the reception area, you’ll find a “We Need Your Help” box for comments and suggestions or simply access a Suggestion Form. Be on the lookout for an email from us asking you to complete a short survey – please complete it thoughtfully. These suggestions and observations are extremely valuable to us.
At Club Fit, we are always on the lookout for motivated, outgoing, friendly folks. If you are interested in learning more about Club Fit and potential employment opportunities, see all our open employment opportunities and apply!
- **Rules are subject to change with ongoing regulation changes. Please keep informed by checking the Club Fit website.
- Pools will be opened for reservation use using our Member Reservation Site. To log in click here. If you don’t know how to access our Member Site please check out our ‘how to’ page. You can reserve your lane or family space 22 hours in advance. Back-to-back bookings will be allowed
- A $10 no-show fee will be charged for reservations not cancelled at least 1 hour prior to the reservation. Click here for instructions on how to cancel a booking. Any reservation where a member is a no-show after 10 minutes will be forfeited, charged a no-show fee and available for other swimmers use.
- For those unvaccinated, masks must be worn when entering the pool area but can be removed once in your reserved lap lane or family space zone. Mask does not need to be worn while in the water.
- Handicapped chair has access to Lane 3 in the program pool.
- Only one family can book a family space.
- Any aquatic equipment used during your reservation must be returned to where it belongs. Staff will clean and sanitize equipment for the next reservation.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pools.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms, on deck and towel service is provided.
- Hand wash thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water after using the restrooms.
- Lockers are available and are located in our locker room or on the pool deck.
- Pool availability is outlined on the schedule. Using the pool outside of posted hours is strictly prohibited.
- No one is allowed to enter the water unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- Lifeguards have the right to tell any uncooperative swimmer to leave the pool.
- No diving or jumping into the pool.
- Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in the pool area is prohibited.
- Club supplied flotation devices only.
- No food, beverages or gum allowed in the pool area.
- Do not drink the pool water.
- Children under the age of 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult in Aquatic Center unless they pass the junior swim test or are in an Aquatics program.
- Only class participants are allowed in the program pool area when a class is going on.
- Swimsuits only (no cut jeans, sweats, underwear etc.)
- Pollution of the swimming pools are prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing of the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- All children ages four and under are required to wear two diapers when using the pools. They are available for purchase at the Reception Desk.
- Please do not use the pools if you or your child are showing any signs of gastrointestinal illness.
- Steam Room
- Locker room supplies
- Bath towels and Hand towels
- Water fountains
- Outdoor pool deck with summer chaises
- Showers: Viking Pure sanitizer located in each shower for member use.
- Aquatic Family changing rooms opened for full use.
Lap Pool Usage
- Lane 1 of the lap pools is a drop-in swim lane. 2 swimmers permitted to use the lane as available.
- When Booking a Lane, the Lanes will be as follows:
Lap Pool: Lane 2A & 2B
Lap Pool: Lane 3A & 3B
Lap Pool: Lane 4A & 4B
- Walk-ins must keep their swim time to 30 minutes maximum. If there is no one waiting for the space, you can stay until someone arrives.
Program Pool Lane Usage
- Program Pool Lane 1: Walk in from Monday–Friday, 5am–3pm. Reservations needed from 3pm-close and on weekends.
- The rest of the program pool space remains as is, reservation required for usage due to group class programing and swim lessons.
Open with no restrictions
- Showers are required before entering any pool.
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should be prohibited from using the spa pool.
- Persons using the spa must be 18 years of age and older.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Pregnant women should consult with their physician before using the spa pool.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (e.g. 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in or around the spa is prohibited.
Water Safety Rules
All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (at least 18 years of age) in the Aquatics Center. The adult must be in the pool with the child, and within arm’s reach, unless the child has passed the Program Pool Swim Test. Children under the age of 10 who have passed the swim test must still have an adult supervising from the pool deck. Children that are 10-11 years old who have not yet passed the Program Pool Swim Test must have an adult with them in the Aquatics Center. Children that are 10-11 years old and have passed the Program Pool Swim Test do not require an adult on the pool deck, however they must have an adult supervisor in the building. Children ages 12+ have regular member access to the Aquatics Center Program Pool. If they cannot demonstrate an ability to swim safely, they will be asked to wear appropriate safety vests. Children still must have an adult supervising from the pool deck.
Program Pool Swim Test
Children under the age of 10 years old may swim alone in the program pool if they have passed the Program Pool Swim Test, however they must have an adult supervisor in the building. Program Pool Swim Test will be administered by a lifeguard of Water Safety Instructor (WSI). The names of those who have passed the swim test are written down and kept on record on the pool deck. The Program Pool Swim Test consists of:
- Swim two freestyle lengths of the Program Pool, demonstrating the child’s ability to put their face in and out of the water while swimming.
- Tread water for 30 seconds.
- Retrieve a dive ring from 4 1/2 feet of water.
Lap Pool Swim Test
Children under the age of 14 years old may swim in the Lap Pool if they have passed the Lap Pool Swim Test. The test will be administered by a lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor (WSI). The names of those who have passed the swim test are written down and kept on record on the pool deck.
The Lap Pool Swim Test consists of:
- Swim 50 yards freestyle or breaststroke, demonstrating rhythmic breathing.
- Tread water for 1 minute.
- Retrieve a dive ring from 7 feet of water (at 7 ft marker of the lap pool).
Aquatics Exercise Classes
While Aquatic Exercise classes are in session, we ask that you please walk around the class, and not behind the instructor teaching the class, as it can be distracting to the participants in the class. When class is in session, there will be signs on the pool deck to alert you. When a class has 12 participants, the lap lane will be removed from the pool. When a class reaches 20 participants, the program pool will be closed during class time.
Approved Aquatic Equipment Only
Club Fit provides equipment for member use, and we encourage you to utilize it! Please note that we only permit the use of US Coast Guard-approved equipment. Fins are only permitted for use in our lap pool, or in the lap swimming section of our program pool. We do not permit the use of mermaid fins, and inflatables are not allowed because they pose a risk of popping.
Please rinse off before entering either of the pools or whirlpool. This helps maintain ideal chemical balance in our pools. When perfumes, soaps, residues and dyes from clothes and skin react with the pool water, chemical reactions occur that can cause imbalance.
The Aquatics Center closes for 30 minutes from the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning, which on some days may be reoccurring. To inquire if the pool is open or if your class has been cancelled due to thunder or poor road conditions, please contact the Reception Desk at (914) 245-4040 for the most up-to-date information.
Session registration opens approximately four (4) weeks prior to the session start date. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. All session payments must be completed no less than 24 hours prior to the first class day in enrolled session. Payment guarantees a spot within the class. Held spots that have not been paid 24 hours prior to the class will be considered open spots and sold out on a first come, first serve basis. All participants are required to check in at the reception desk before each class.
Instructors are not guaranteed
If you are signing up with a particular instructor for a session of group lessons, and that instructor has requested absence for the day or has become ill, you will be given a substitute instructor. Make-up lessons will not be offered for alternate instructors placed in group classes.
Students are not automatically progressed to the next level. In order for a participant to be graduated to the next skill level, students will have to meet the exit skill criteria for the previous level.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
Private (and Semi-Private) Swim Lessons must be cancelled 24 hours or more in advance of lesson to avoid full charge amount. Make up lesson can be scheduled at discretion of instructor (but is not guaranteed). Group Lessons are sold in “Swim Packs” by month and cannot be made up or refunded for lessons missed
Fitness Center Policies:
- No appointment needed
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the fitness center unless they are a program participant or personal training and accompanied by a trainer at all times.
- Closed toe footwear must be worn at all times while working out.
- Fitness Center includes cardio, free weights, circuits, function fitness turf, and woman’s area
- Please sanitize all equipment before and after use with wipes or Viking Pure San. Deposit clothes and spray bottles in bins provided
- Bring your own sweat towel
- Re-rack weights and plates for next user
- Be courteous to others by sharing equipment fairly
Personal Training Policies:
Reserving the services of a professional Personal Trainer is a great way to make the most of your fitness time. Realize that you are purchasing the services of a professional that relies on scheduled appointments. Please observe the following to make the most of your time with your trainer:
- Go to the Reception Desk at least five minutes prior to the start of your appointment.
- Ask them to confirm payment of your appointment.
- To cancel a scheduled training appointment, please call your trainer directly. If your call is not placed 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment, you will be billed the full normal rate of your training appointment.
- Call the club directly and use the voice mail system to locate your Personal Trainer’s extension.
- We will follow the Westchester County Board of Health’s Policies for Summer Camp COVID-19 Protocols
- Camp reserves the right to dismiss, in its sole discretion, any Camper whose condition, conduct, influence or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory or detrimental to the best interest of Camp or fellow campers or who violates Camp rules and regulations, in which case no refunds will be made.
- While we wish that we could control every possible risk, and while we will use our best efforts to keep your child safe from the COVID 19 virus, we want to make clear that we cannot promise or guarantee that this or any other pathogen will not enter camp, and that by the very nature of the personal interaction that takes place in the camp environment, there is always a risk of your child becoming ill with this or any other communicable disease. We want you to be fully aware of this risk in making the decision to send your child to camp this summer, and that you are willing to assume and accept it on your child’s behalf.
- If your child is exhibiting symptoms such as an elevated fever of or tests positive for a communicable disease, they may be quarantined as recommended by our medical staff. If your child has been in contact with anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of or who tests positive for a communicable disease you must contact us immediately.
- Temperature checks and healthcare screening will be mandatory.
- Pods will be created of 10-15 campers. Pods can not commingle with other pods and staff and campers cannot change pods.
- If an entertainer comes, pods can be together but must be at least 12 feet apart from other pods.
- As of right now, pods can not play against each-other during low risk activities.
- Camp will be outdoors as much as possible. During bad weather we will move to our indoor facility that contains AirPhx, HEPA Filters and Viking Pure Solution.
- Only 50% capacity of the room can be used when inside.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be on display.
- Positive cases of COVID-19 have to be reported to the County and State. Pods will be notified that they should quarantine at home and they cannot return back to camp until results come.
- If any camper does not feel well, they will be taken out of the pod and put in an isolation area. Parents will be contacted to pick up their child and get them tested.
- If your child intends to swim, don’t forget their bathing suit!
- All children ages three and younger are required to wear two swim diapers when using the pool. They are available for purchase at the service desk and in the Aquatics Center.
- All children must wear sneakers in order to participate in gym activities.
- We prefer to limit electronics usage to a designated free period to encourage involvement in the planned activities. If they do bring any of these items, please clearly label their electronics. Club Fit does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged electronics the children bring to camp.
- Lunch is included for Full Day and Kinder camp ONLY! Afternoon snack available for purchase or pack from home.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout their Camp attendance.
- Payment plan option available for those registering for 3 weeks or more. Only first payment is due at registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (for 2022 camp):
- For Early Registrations, FULL REFUNDS are available until March 31, 2022. Requests for cancelled weeks between April 1, 2022 and May 31, 2022 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2022.
- No refunds for individual days missed.
- Changes on the week originally registered will be honored, if available.
- Our gymnasium is a multi-sport facility. Please check our schedule for available times to play basketball and/or pickleball.
- Basketball games are allowed during designated times. Please see the online schedule for dates and times.
- Adults can drop in for free pick-up basketball. For members, there is no need to register. Just stop by, play and have fun!
- Pick-up games take priority over shooting.
- No food or drinks in the gym. All garbage is to be disposed of in garbage bins outside the gym.
- Used towels are to be placed in the soiled towel bins. Do not leave on the floor.
- No black-soled sneakers in gym.
- Shirts are required.
- Abusive and or foul language will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to close the gym for events.
Children accompanied by their parent or guardian must check in directly with the Nursery. Nursery visits for children of members now through 2022 FREE for children 4 and under. Non-member guest fee is $6 per visit. Guest fees may be paid at the Nursery Desk.
Maximum Nursery stay is two hours, with at least two hours in between visits.
- 3 months–5 years
- Masks required at all times
- Parents must remain in building while children are in the Nursery.
- Food is not permitted.
- A labeled drink is welcome.
- Infant formula must be pre-mixed or ready to feed.
- Children must be potty trained
- Diapering is not provided, please respond promptly when paged to change your child’s diaper for sanitary reasons.
- Infants must wear socks; toddlers and up must wear closed toe shoes.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the nursery.
- Children must be reasonably manageable.
- Signed permission slip is required if alternate pickup arrangements are made.
- Any child crying for more than 15 minutes must be picked up by parent.
- Toys that cannot be washed and disinfected will not be in use.
Energy Center Policies
Children with membership can check in directly at the Energy Center. They must be accompanied to the Energy Center check-in desk by a parent or guardian.
Maximum Energy Center stay is three hours. For children with a membership, it’s free! Non-member guest fee is $15 per visit. Guest fees may be paid directly at the Energy Desk. Children may be checked out by someone other than a parent if their name is on the child’s emergency form. A signature is required. There is a maximum three-hour stay.
Energy Center Procedures:
- Ages 5-12
- Children must be able to use the toilet independently
- Permission must be submitted via email or in person by parent if someone else will be picking up their child.
- If your child needs to eat, they may only eat in the Party Room. Food and drinks are allowed.
- Club Fit is not responsible for your child’s personal belongings such as: electronic devices, backpacks, toys etc.
- Electronic devices (iPads, phones, video games, etc.) are not allowed. To protect the privacy of other members and guests, all devices with a camera must be stored during your child’s Club Fit visit
- Personal toys are permitted at staff’s discretion.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the Energy Center.
- Sneakers or closed-toed shoes must be worn in the Energy Center Gym.
- Socks must be worn on the inflatables.
A shirt and shoes are required for service in our café and lounge area.
If you have a food allergy, we encourage you speak with the owner, manager, chef, or your server.
House Charge Privileges: Your individual account must have house charging activated in order to house charge. A house account can easily be arranged with a Club Experience Advisor. The account being charged needs to match the individual in front of us—kids need to charge their own accounts, and cannot charge on a parent’s account. All house charge purchases require a signature.
If you would like us to use your club ecash, please inform us prior to payment so we can finalize your transaction properly.
When in the Café we ask that you be courteous to those around you—no yelling or running, please!
Purchasing & Consuming Alcohol
Anyone purchasing and consuming alcohol must be over 21. You must provide a valid, unexpired ID; without ID, or if the ID is questionable, we reserve the right to refuse you service.
Racquetball reservations are required. Please check in at reception for a court.
All racquetball players must wear eye guards when on the court. Loaner eye guards and racquets are available at the service desk.
- Food or Drinks
- Hard balls of any kind
- Lacrosse balls
- Beaded jump ropes
- Plyometric Benches
Racquetball games take priority over any other activity (except camp).
Club Fit Guidelines:
- Bookings must be made using the opens in a new windowClub Fit online reservation system. Click hereopens PDF file for instructions.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the courts for use
- Lights will be on for any night-time play
Member Code of Conduct:
- Please consider not sharing any tennis equipment
- It is suggested you use new balls for play
- No ice/water coolers will be available. Players must bring their own water bottles.
- When playing doubles, coordinate with your partner to maintain physical distancing.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment. Wash your hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks or towels.
- Leave the court as soon as reasonably possible. Please adhere to Club operational hours and leave the courts promptly at closing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer after coming off the court.
Spa Services Policies
Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in for your appointment.
- Reservations are required in advance. Reservations can be made by clicking here. Need help logging in? Check out our how to page by clicking here.
- Because your appointment is reserved just for you, cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, or massage fees apply
- Non-members are required to provide a method of payment upon booking, and non-member surcharges apply
- Automated email confirmation will be generated upon your booking (unless booking by member self service)
- Our 50-Minute Massage is a full body massage, or you can specify work in an area of concern, Please discuss your goals with your therapist at beginning of your session.
- If you work out before your massage, please allow time to cool down and shower.
- Towels are available in the locker rooms
- A physician should be consulted by persons on medication or with any injury, disease or disability such as diabetes, high-risk pregnancy, cancer, osteoporosis, etc.
- The massage rooms will be sanitized with Viking Pure Sanitizing Solution.
- Pillow cases will be used in the face cradle for when lying face down to provide more breathing room.
Group Fitness Policies (Indoor and Outdoor)
To get the most out of your Group Fitness experience, please note the following:
Capacities and Reservations
- Capacities Increase with 4-foot distancing.
- Dots to be placed on the floor for suggested participant positioning for a safe and welcoming experience.
- Reservations will continue to be available to secure a spot but not required if space in class permits.
- Class reservations can be made 22 hours in advance of class.
- Once class begins the studio is closed, no late entry, reservation voided.
- Group class options outside will remain available.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time to ensure physical distancing entry. Reservation only, no walk-in class participation. If new, introduce yourself to the instructor.
- opens in a new windowReserve your class spot. Participants for Group Fitness and Aquatics Classes will sign up via a registration system. Class sizes are limited per studios. Participants must take place on one of the markers on the floor to uphold physical distancing.
- Notifications regarding schedule modifications will be updated on the website Group Fitness Schedule. i.e. class instructor and location.
- Members may bring a guest for a fee of $20. Guests will need to pre-register in advance online so that they can be put into the system. It may take 24 hours to process, we request pre-registration 24 hours or more in advance.
- Personal belongings should be placed in a locker, not in the studio.
- Come prepared with water and appropriate class attire.
- Respect the instructor and participants:
- Cell phones off or on vibrate
- Refrain from wearing scented perfumes or body lotions.
- Keep chatter to a minimum so those around you can better focus on the task at hand.
- Return any equipment to its proper place.
- Wipe down your spin bike and yoga mat after class.
- Feel free to share any feedback with your instructor after class.
- Most important – bring your energy, enthusiasm and have fun!
Group Fitness/Fitness Class Cleaning
- Members will be asked to use sanitizing supplies to wipe down mats and risers used.
- Members shall put away all equipment at the end of class.
- Housekeeping and or MOD will use electrostatic sprayers to mist the hard equipment placed in the storage locations after classes end.
- Floors will be dry mopped to pick up loose debris.
- No Equipment Classes (Dance)
- Floors dry mopped
- AM/MID DAY/PM will see a deep cleaning completed by HK
- Floors & Mirrors / garbage collected, spray refilled, towels collected and restocked.
- HEPA floor filters will remain in use.
- HVAC MERVE filtration continues.