Welcome to the Club Fit Policy Page
*Please ensure your app is downloaded and barcode is entered to expedite our contactless check-in process. Click here for help.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
The opening of our health clubs amidst a pandemic has required us to reimagine many of the fundamental operations of our organization as well as the facilities’ air exchange and treatment systems. The measures implemented to provide our members, guests and staff with a safe exercise and wellness environment have been extraordinary. Read more about our New Cleaning Guidelines on our Blog.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Staff is willingly and actively enforcing proper behavior in the club including the use of masks and keeping safe physical distance. You, as the member or guest, must do your part by wearing masks properly, cleaning machinery and accessories before and after use and being vigilant about maintaining appropriate spacing between you and fellow members.
We believe that if we continue to exercise the diligence we have shown in the first months of our reopening, we will minimize the spread of COVID-19 so our members may continue to participate in improving their health safely. Thank you for participating in this effort.
You must follow all instructions posted and below while visiting Club Fit in addition to adhering to CDC/State/Local Guideline as well.
When you enter Club Fit, you agree to the following:
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the Club
- Wear your face covering at all times, even while exercising.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use
- Please be patient and considerate of others
- Remember to smile…It goes a long way!
- Guests will be welcomed in the Club starting November 1, 2020 but must pre-register 24 hours in advance by clicking here
- Members and guests must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the Club.
- Members and guests are required to wear face coverings at all times, even during physical activity. Members must provide their own face coverings.
- Acceptable face coverings include, but are not limited to, cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks appropriate for exercise that cover both the mouth and nose. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers. Face shields are not permissible for use in lieu of a mask while exercising anywhere in the clubs.
- Members and guests will be required to have their temperature checked prior to being allowed to enter the Club. Any reading of 100.4 or greater will restrict entry until the member has been fever free for 24 hours. A self-check temperature taken at home prior is recommended.
- Members and guests must observe a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other members.
- When getting on equipment it is always best to leave one piece of equipment free between you and others.
- Members and guests will be required to wipe down equipment and surfaces before and after use.
- All PPE must be disposed of in a trash receptacle. Littering on Club property is prohibited.
- Members will use a touch less scan in process to scan their key card barcode or their barcode from their phone.
- Cash will not be accepted for purchases. A credit card may be used with the chip reader or purchases may be house charged to your account on file.
- Water fountains throughout the building will be off limits until further notice.
- Daily cleaning protocols have been updated. Additional refill stations for wipes, sprays and bottles will be accessible all around the Club.
- All studios will be sanitized after each class by our cleaning staff.
- 30 minutes have been allotted between classes to sanitize studios.
- Café options will be limited to pre-packaged grab and go choices.
- Some cardio equipment has been removed and unplugged from the Fitness Center to adhere to physical distancing.
Contact Tracing Communication
When we are notified by a local health department of a COVID-19 tracing event, we will follow their recommended notifications for staff and members focusing on communicating directly with those at risk of exposure. In addition, we will follow their guidance for any additional cleaning and sanitation requirements due to the tracing incident. We are confident our cleaning and safety protocol will help ensure we minimize the exposure for our members and staff. We ask for your help to ensure all are kept healthier – wear your mask, keep your distance, clean your fitness equipment, wash your hands often. Together we can keep Club Fit a place to get healthier. Here is a link to our current Covid notifications. If you have questions about a specific tracing event – please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your own face coverings. Members and guests are required to wear them at all times.
All face coverings must:
- Be a cloth-based face covering or disposable mask that fully covers the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Face shields are not permissible for use in lieu of a mask while exercising anywhere in the clubs.
- Fit snugly but comfortable against the side of the face
- NOT be bandanas, buffs, or gaiters.
- No appointment needed
- Fitness Center includes cardio, free weights, circuits, function fitness turf, and woman’s area
- Please sanitize all equipment before and after use with wipes or Viking Pure San. Deposit clothes and spray bottles in bins provided
- Bring your own sweat towel
- Re-rack weights and plates for next user
- Be courteous to others by sharing equipment fairly
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- When using equipment it is always best to leave one piece of equipment free between you and others
- Masks must be worn at all times when using the indoor fitness areas
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time to ensure physical distancing entry. Reservation only, no walk in class participation.
- opens in a new windowReserve your class spot. Participants for Group Fitness and Aquatics Classes will sign up via a registration system. Class sizes are limited per studios, please reference signage outside studio for appropriate counts. Participants must take place on one of the markers on the floor to uphold physical distancing. Please leave all mats and risers in place at the end of the class for our Hospitality Cleaning and Sanitizing Attendant to sanitize. Wipe down all small equipment used and return to appropriate storage. Aqua classes will be limited to the number of participants (we allow 12). Program pool will not be open while aquatics class is in session.
- Bring your own sweat towel.
- Water can be brought in or purchased at entry.
- Capacities being set to meet the local guidelines
- For outdoor classes, masks must be worn until the class starts.
- If class is held indoors, masks must be worn for the duration of the class.
- All participants must exit immediately following class conclusion.
- Notifications regarding schedule modifications will be made by app alerts
- Reservations are required in advance.
- The massage rooms will be sanitized with Viking Pure Sanitizing Solution.
- Pillow cases will be used in the face cradle for when lying face down to provide more breathing room.
- Therapists will be wearing masks at all times.
- Reservations can be made by clicking here. Need help logging in? Check out our how to page by clicking here.
- The Energy Center will be closed until further notice.
- Reservations required and may be booked for 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
- Ages 4-12.
- Masks required.
- Members are free. Child of member fee is $10.
- Dual Club usage welcomed.
- Max of 20 children
- Only infant bottles will be allowed and no food is permitted.
- Toys that cannot be washed and disinfected will not be in use.
Personal Training and Registered Dietitian
- We have a registered dietitian available through zoom and personal trainers to help you get back to your goals. For more information on personal training, contact Lynne at email@example.com. For information on our Registered Dietitian options, Contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org**Rules are subject to change with ongoing regulation changes. Please keep informed by checking our website.
Pools & Locker Rooms
- Pools will be opened for reservation use only using our Member Reservation Site. To log in click here. If you don’t know how to access our Member Site please check out our ‘how to’ page.
- You can reserve your lane or family space 22 hours in advance.
- Beginning Monday, January 11th
- Reservations per member will be limited to two 30-minute bookings per 24-hours.
- Back-to-back booking will be allowed.
- Beginning Monday, January 18th
- A $10 no-show fee will be charged for reservations not cancelled at least 1 hour prior to the reservation. Click here for instructions on how to cancel a booking.
- Any reservation where a member is a no-show after 10 minutes will be forfeited, charged a no-show fee and available for other swimmers use.
- Beginning Monday, January 18th Any reservation where a member is a no show after 10 minutes will be forfeited and available for other swimmers use.
- Upon arriving to the Club, please check in with reception desk.
- Please come ready to swim. Changing rooms and locker space is limited.
- Lap Pools will be open for lane swimming only. 1 person per lane permitted (unless in the same household).
- Masks must be worn when entering the pool area but can be removed once in you reserved lap lane or family space zone. Mask does not need to be worn while in the water.
- Lane or family space can only be booked by one person.
- Program Pool will have 3 lap lanes open for reservation for family swim or aqua exercise. (Zone 1 has access to in ground stairs and the lane and zone 2 are accessible through ladder. Please keep in mind when booking.) Program Pool will have 3 lap lanes open for reservation for lap swim, family swim, or aqua exercise. (Program Pool Lane 3 has access to in ground staircase).
- Handicapped chair has access to Lane 3 in the program pool.
- Only one family can book a family space zone and must be under 5 people within the same household.
- Any aquatic equipment used during your reservation must be returned to where it belongs. Staff will clean and sanitize equipment for the next reservation.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pools.
- The Spa, Steam Rooms, and Saunas will remain closed until further notice.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms and towel service is provided.
- Hand wash thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water after using the restrooms.
- Lockers are limited and are located in our locker room or on the pool deck. Please adhere to physical distancing at all times.
- Some sinks will be closed to allow for physical distancing.
- **Rules are subject to change with ongoing regulation changes. Please keep informed by checking the Club Fit website.
Sports and Parties
- Basketball games are strictly not allowed.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Only shooting around, 3 to a hoop.
- 6 feet distancing with mask wearing at all times.
- For Fitness Centers NY State guidelines view basketball as a high risk sport, therefore basketball may only be played individually or in distanced group training and organized no/low-contact group training. Organized no/low-contact group training is defined as camps or clinics.
- No spectators.
- Racquetball will be permitted on a limited basis.
- Parties will not be allowed until further notice.
- To view tennis guidelines, visit www.clubfit.com/tennis
You have decided to take a step in the right direction, and it is our job to guide you, to help you reach your goals. Consider us a one-stop-shop for you and your entire family. We have great facilities, but more important we have a professional, caring and fully qualified staff. We take pride in the high standards we set for ourselves and it will become apparent to you that all our staff including our instructors and trainers are passionate about helping you reach your fitness goals.
Each adult membership includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, fitness center, full size basketball gymnasium, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, locker rooms with steam, sauna and towels, and over 150 group fitness classes happening weekly. Members receive discounts on programs and lessons at the club, anniversary passes, access to IHRSA health clubs worldwide, and discounts at local stores throughout the Your Rewards program.
Members can also request Insurance or Flex Spending Reimbursement for their membership.
Options and Privileges
Individual – includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, and over 155 group fitness classes. Use the club as often as you like for as long as you like. (For ages 30 – 64).
Couple Second Person – can be added to the individual or 29 & under membership. The second person must be a spouse, life partner or additional junior family member residing at the same address and having joint financial obligations.
Family or Juniors – for children 21 and under residing with their parents. Includes nursery and Energy Center privileges. All the juniors in one household can be added to a parent’s membership for one monthly fee. Individual juniors may also have their own membership.
29 & Under Membership – for people age 29 and under without a parent on membership.
Seniors – a 10% discount is applied to the monthly dues and enrollment for those 65 and over. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
Premium – allows a member full access to both Club Fit facilities including court reservation privileges, half-price adult guest fees, and unaccompanied guest visit privileges.
Police, Fire, EMT & Military – Active Police, Fire, EMT, Military and Corrections Officers receive half off their membership fees. Retired receive 10% off membership fees. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
College Membership – college students who board at a school more than 50 miles from the club are eligible for an annual $250 restricted membership. If a parent is a member of Club Fit, the student will receive a $50 discount off their college membership.
Short Term Memberships – are available for 1 month or more. These memberships do not include freeze privileges.
Corporate – Club Fit offers two types of corporate memberships:
– Discounted enrollment fee
– 20% discount off active monthly dues
For a business organization with:
– More than 10 employees and at least 6 participating as active Club Fit members
– Centralized membership billing monthly
– Ability to communicate membership offers to employees, clients of members at least 4 times per year
– Discounted enrollment fee and first 30 days free for limited times best suited to the business objectives and Club Fit’s marketing plans
– Active monthly dues apply
For business or organizations:
– That allow us to communicate membership offers to its members or employees at least 5 times per year
|Membership Type||Monthly Dues ||Monthly Dues Premium ||Short Term Dues|
|Individual (30 – 64 years old)||$136||$155||$161|
|Couple (30 – 64 years old)||$214||$249||$247|
|Individual (29 & Under)||$111||$126||$132|
|Couple (29 & Under)||$187||$218||$216|
Our agreements require only 3 business days notice to stop at the end of the month.
Enrollment fees apply to begin your membership.
Our Club Experience Advisors are available to help you with your membership logistics. We are available to change credit card information for monthly billing, suspend, terminate or renew memberships, update your address or accept payment. We can also help you understand monthly charges or how to access our Member Login site online. Our offices are conveniently located near the club reception area. Our Club Experience Advisors can be reached by calling (914) 250-2750 or send our Club Experience team an email at email@example.com.
Virtual Classes and Online Platform
Now you can participate in the classes with the familiar faces you know to keep you stronger and moving more when you can’t get to the Club as often as you would like due to life’s hectic days and travels. This great new Member Access Bundle is included in your membership dues — even when your membership is on freeze.
Here’s how to start your free Club Fit Member Access Bundle:
Click here to visit our Member Bundle of virtual fitness classes.
Click on the “My Account Info” at top right corner and fill in your e-mail and password.
Don’t know your password? Click on “Forgot Password?” to re-set your password to one that will work well for you.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to see a Club Advisor. We are happy to help and also would appreciate suggestions to improve our class library.
Remember this Member Bundle is included in your membership fees and available to you even if you have to put your membership on freeze so you can stay connected to the knowledge and enthusiasm of our Club Fit team. Please do not share your account. We certainly plan on adding more choices over the next few months to be sure there is a nice variety of instructors, class formats, and workout descriptions.
Payment Options: At the beginning of each month, your dues will be charged through electronic funds transfer (EFT). Returned payments, checks or credit cards are subject to a $20 service fee. Annual payments are accepted. Can I suspend my monthly dues? Members can freeze their membership for a minimum of one month at a time, for any number of consecutive months, for $15/month. There is no charge for medical suspensions. A medical suspension requires a doctor’s letter stating the reason and length of absence (up to 6 months). Medical freeze requests must be received in writing via fax, email, letter, stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor, or by filling out an online form. All other freeze requests may be delivered in writing or via voice mail. All freeze requests, regardless of type, must be received by the Club at least (3) three business days prior to the end of the month in order to avoid being obligated for the following month’s dues. For members who have prepaid (12) twelve months of Membership Dues, any increase in Membership Dues rates that goes into effect during a period of freeze shall not become applicable until after the prepaid months have elapsed. Billing on multi-player memberships will default to the new member type billing rate. Members on freeze must follow the same guidelines as guests, including payment of any non-member surcharges.
We will waive all freeze fees through 3/31/21.
Upgrade your membership: An enrollment fee of $50 is charged when you add additional family members to your membership.
Can I transfer my membership? Yes, transfers are subject to the terms of your membership agreement.
Voluntary termination of membership: A member who desires to voluntarily resign from membership in the Club must provide written notice of such resignation to the Club. Written notice may be provided via fax, email, or letter, or by stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor and filling out a form. If such notice is received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the last day of that month. If such notice is not received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the end of the following month. Memberships that are terminated will be required to pay an enrollment fee upon rejoining the club.
Rights of Membership: It is understood that the rights of club membership and rules of the club, including hours of operation, are subject to reasonable change with prior notification. If a member fails to abide by the Club’s policies and rules, or conduct themselves in a manner that the Club, in its sole discretion, determines is inappropriate, Club Fit may immediately terminate membership without refund for the full month in which the membership is terminated as well as any additional charges incurred through the membership termination date.
How am I informed of membership rate changes?
Membership dues are subject to change with 60 days written notice. Other charges and fees are subject to change without prior notification. Membership dues are not dependent on the availability of all Club Fit facilities at all times or on frequency of use. Club Fit, in its sole discretion, may from time to time, (i) need to do equipment or maintenance repairs and that certain equipment or facilities may not be available at all times; and (ii) have shortened hours or reduced facilities because of occurrences including but not limited to holidays, staff development days, fundraising events, parties, and the like.
Your house charge privileges… Can be used for virtually anything in the club. Just present your membership card at the point of purchase and charges will be collected monthly through electronic funds transfer. A Club Experience Advisor will be glad to arrange this payment option for you. To review your account history, just click here to log into Member Self Service.
E-cash: Is just like real money when you are in Club Fit. It can be placed on your membership account and used for almost any purchase at Club Fit. E-cash can be a gift card that was placed on your account or it could be promotional Club Fit money. Promotional e-cash expires 3 months from date of issue. It cannot be applied toward membership fees. Purchased e-cash can be applied toward membership fees and expires 12 months from date of purchase. E-cash cannot be redeemed for cash nor applied to a past due balance. When you are making a purchase at the club, just let the staff person know you would like to use your e-cash as your method of payment. It’s a great gift idea for your friends that are members of the club.
Junior Members: Club Fit offers facilities for all age groups. However, certain facilities are only appropriate for adults. The Club reserves the right to restrict Juniors’ use, and to establish rules for Juniors at its discretion. In areas of the Club where Juniors are using facilities alongside adults, their conduct must be appropriate for the comfort of all members. There is a reduced guest fee for children under 12. Juniors turning 22 on a family membership must join on a separate membership.
Guests are welcome to accompany you at Club Fit. Please help your guests (a maximum of three per visit) register at the Reception Desk and pay the appropriate fees before using the facilities. If you are bringing a guest who will need assistance in the Fitness Center, please make an appointment for your guest at the Fitness or Reception Desk prior to their visit. Each guest is limited to two visits per month. Guests will be asked to provide photo identification when visiting the club.
|Adult Guest Visit|
|Adult Guest Visit||$30|
|Adult 10 Consecutive Day Pass||$112.50|
|Junior Guest Visit|
|Children Under 6||$6|
|Children 6 – 12 years old||$15|
Purchase 5 visits at one time to receive a 15% discount, purchase 10 visits and the package discount is 25%. Premium members receive 50% off full price guest visits. Guest visits on account are expired upon membership agreement termination.
Can I visit other clubs?
If you’re a member of Club Fit Jefferson Valley, you may also use Club Fit Briarcliff for a reduced guest fee or by becoming a Premium Member. Also, all members have access to more than 4,500 clubs worldwide through the International Health and Racquet Sports Association (IHRSA) Passport Program subject to any applicable required fees. A listing of these clubs is available in the Trainaway App. Use Club Fit member code DMWM-042 to gain access and reduced guest visits.
Encourage your friends to join you…
Have friends come for a workout. When you refer potential members, they receive a special offer to join the Club. If your friend joins the Club and maintains an active membership for 30 days you will receive 2000 app rewards points to thank you for the referral. Prizes will range from smoothies, water bottles and guest passes to free personal training, massages and tennis lessons! *Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Member Orientation Program
There’s a reason why Club Fit members feel comfortable from day one. Our Member Orientation program is more than just an introduction to the Club’s fitness and social activities — it’s a free, customized program for new members of all fitness levels and athletic abilities. As a new member, you will start toward your health and fitness goals in a confident and effective manner. Progress is accomplished through personalized coaching with certified fitness professionals, unique fitness assessment options, and social activities & networks. Our Member Orientation program provides an immediate path to success in reaching fitness and health goals through personalized coaching and diverse fitness options. Combined with the ongoing support we are always happy to provide, this helps ensure you are using the Club in a way that is best for you. See you at the Club!
Always available for Club Fit members:
Have a quick question or request? Contact a Fitness Coach — they are available anytime to answer questions or show you how to use any of the Fitness Center equipment. Coaches can be found on the Fitness floor wearing black Club Fit shirts, or paged from the Service or Reception Desks.
Need more time with a Fitness Coach? Schedule an appointment with your coach to revise a workout plan, or strategize how best to stay accountable to your goals.
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve/Day
- New Year’s Eve/Day
Club Fit is a private club…
For the use of members, their guests and program participants.
Checking In For Your Club Fit Visit
Stop and say hello to our receptionists! In keeping with our mission of maintaining safe and comfortable facilities for all our visitors, convicted and/or registered sex offenders are not allowed in Club Fit facilities or onto Club Fit property. In order to protect your membership, please show your membership card to a receptionist every time you visit the club.
We value and respect your privacy. We will never share your email address or other information you provide with third parties without your permission. We will not sell your email address. You will always be able to easily unsubscribe to any ongoing service on our website or emails you receive from us.
From time to time our staff takes photos of club activities, members and staff. Club members understand that we may use these photos in postings on various media, including but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, social media, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. Club members consent to these uses as part of their membership and release the Club from any legal claims concerning these photos.
Club Fit Gift Cards
Treat someone special to a Club Fit gift card. Gift cards are available for purchase at our Reception Desk or by clicking here. Gift cards may be used for services, programs or membership.
Cell Phone Use
Cell phone use is limited to the cafe, lobby and corridors. Please do not speak on cell phones in the Fitness Center, Group Fitness studios, or Locker Rooms. Always be mindful of those around you when using your cell phone in public spaces.
Club Fit WiFi
Our WiFi system requires you to log on and accept our terms. Each individual Wi-Fi connection session is set to a 3-hour limit. Once you reach the 3-hour limit, you will need to reconnect, and agree to the terms again. This process is common and will allow the Wi-Fi network to be more accessible and productive.
Locker Room Services
Soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers and other amenities are available in the locker rooms. Lockers are available to members and their guests on a daily basis free of charge. Use any locker that’s available, but it must be vacated by closing time or locker contents will be removed. We strongly recommend that all your belongings be locked in a locker for safe keeping. The club is not responsible for valuables left in the locker rooms. Photos and video cannot be taken in the locker rooms.
Family Changing Rooms
For fathers with their daughters or mothers with their sons, the club’s family changing rooms offer private shower and changing facilities.
Tennis racquets, racquetball racquets, eye guards and racquetball balls are available at the Reception Desk. Basketballs are available in the gym.
Lost and Found and Valuables
Lost and found is located at the Reception Desk. Unclaimed items are kept for two weeks. Please try not to bring valuables to the club.
Smoke Free Campus
We have a “no smoking” policy, something we should all feel good about. Smoking including e-cigarettes will not be permitted anywhere on Club Fit property, including the parking lot. Our goal is to provide the healthiest environment possible, which includes a smoke-free walk to and from your car.
Dressing for Health and Fitness
Although members are not expected to emphasize fashion over fitness, we do require that you wear shirts and appropriate sneakers in all areas of the club (with the exception of the pool area and locker rooms). It is mandatory that all children under 18 wear eye guards on the racquetball courts — and it is strongly advised for all racquetball players.
Salads, pasta, snacks, sandwiches and soup are fresh every day. Click here for our Cafe hours. We cater both on and off the premises. A catering menu is available. Contact the Cafe Manager at (914) 250-2729 or by emailing email@example.com.
Advertise on our Business Board and the Club Fit website. For more information and fees, please contact Ron Koss (914) 250-7723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your suggestions seriously
We depend on your opinions and suggestions to rate the performance of our staff, the efficiency of our facilities and the quality of our services. In the reception area, you’ll find a “We Need Your Help” box for comments and suggestions or simply access a Suggestion Form. Be on the lookout for an email from us asking you to complete a short survey – please complete it thoughtfully. These suggestions and observations are extremely valuable to us.
At Club Fit, we are always on the lookout for motivated, outgoing, friendly folks. If you are interested in learning more about Club Fit and potential employment opportunities, see all our open employment opportunities and apply!
- Showers are required before entering any pool.
- Pool availability is outlined on the schedule. Using the pool outside of posted hours is strictly prohibited.
- No one is allowed to enter the water unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- Lifeguards have the right to tell any uncooperative swimmer to leave the pool.
- No diving or jumping into the pool.
- Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in the pool area is prohibited.
- Club supplied flotation devices only.
- No food, beverages or gum allowed in the pool area.
- Do not drink the pool water.
- Children under the age of 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult in Aquatic Center unless they pass the junior swim test or are in an Aquatics program.
- Only class participants are allowed in the program pool area when a class is going on.
- Swimsuits only (no cut jeans, sweats, underwear etc.)
- Pollution of the swimming pools are prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing of the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- All children ages four and under are required to wear two Reusable Finis Cloth Liners when using the pools. They are available for purchase at the Service Desk.
- Please do not use the pools if you or your child are showing any signs of gastrointestinal illness.
Lap Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 14 may lap swim upon completion of a lap swim evaluation.
- The use of starting blocks is prohibited, except during competitive swimming or swimmer-training activities.
- When other patrons are waiting, please limit your workout to 30 minutes.
Circle Swim: When more than two members are in the lane, the lane starts to create a continuous circular swimming pattern. Maximum participation in circle swim lane should not exceed 4 people.
- If you are joining a lane where there is already a swimmer, give them a heads-up that you will be joining them, and respectfully work out who will be on which side of the lane.
- Aqua-jogging is prohibited in the circle swim lane.
Spa Pool Rules
- Showers are required before entering any pool.
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should be prohibited from using the spa pool.
- Persons using the spa must be 18 years of age and older.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Pregnant women should consult with their physician before using the spa pool.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (e.g. 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in or around the spa is prohibited.
Water Safety Rules
All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (at least 18 years of age) in the Aquatics Center. The adult must be in the pool with the child, and within arm’s reach, unless the child has passed the Program Pool Swim Test. Children under the age of 10 who have passed the swim test must still have an adult supervising from the pool deck.
Children that are 10-11 years old who have not yet passed the Program Pool Swim Test must have an adult with them in the Aquatics Center. Children that are 10-11 years old and have passed the Program Pool Swim Test do not require an adult on the pool deck, however they must have an adult supervisor in the building.
Children ages 12+ have regular member access to the Aquatics Center Program Pool. If they cannot demonstrate an ability to swim safely, they will be asked to wear appropriate safety vests. Children still must have an adult supervising from the pool deck.
Program Pool Swim Test
Children under the age of 10 years old may swim alone in the program pool if they have passed the Program Pool Swim Test, however they must have an adult supervisor in the building.
Program Pool Swim Test will be administered by a lifeguard of Water Safety Instructor (WSI). The names of those who have passed the swim test are written down and kept on record on the pool deck. The Program Pool Swim Test consists of:
- Swim two freestyle lengths of the Program Pool, demonstrating the child’s ability to put their face in and out of the water while swimming.
- Tread water for 30 seconds.
- Retrieve a dive ring from 4 1/2 feet of water.
Lap Pool Swim Test
Children under the age of 14 years old may swim in the Lap Pool if they have passed the Lap Pool Swim Test. The test will be administered by a lifeguard or Water Safety Instructor (WSI). The names of those who have passed the swim test are written down and kept on record on the pool deck.
The Lap Pool Swim Test consists of:
- Swim 50 yards freestyle or breaststroke, demonstrating rhythmic breathing.
- Tread water for 1 minute.
- Retrieve a dive ring from 7 feet of water (at 7 ft marker of the lap pool).
Aquatics Exercise Classes
While Aquatic Exercise classes are in session, we ask that you please walk around the class, and not behind the instructor teaching the class, as it can be distracting to the participants in the class. When class is in session, there will be signs on the pool deck to alert you. When a class has 12 participants, the lap lane will be removed from the pool. When a class reaches 20 participants, the program pool will be closed during class time.
Approved Aquatic Equipment Only
Club Fit provides equipment for member use, and we encourage you to utilize it! Please note that we only permit the use of US Coast Guard-approved equipment. Fins are only permitted for use in our lap pool, or in the lap swimming section of our program pool. We do not permit the use of mermaid fins, and inflatables are not allowed because they pose a risk of popping.
Please rinse off before entering either of the pools or whirlpool. This helps maintain ideal chemical balance in our pools. When perfumes, soaps, residues and dyes from clothes and skin react with the pool water, chemical reactions occur that can cause imbalance.
The Aquatics Center closes for 30 minutes from the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning, which on some days may be reoccurring. To inquire if the pool is open or if your class has been cancelled due to thunder or poor road conditions, please contact the Reception Desk at (914) 245-4040 for the most up-to-date information.
Session registration opens approximately four (4) weeks prior to the session start date. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. All session payments must be completed no less than 24 hours prior to the first class day in enrolled session. Payment guarantees a spot within the class. Held spots that have not been paid 24 hours prior to the class will be considered open spots and sold out on a first come, first serve basis.
All participants are required to check in at the reception desk before each class.
Instructors are not guaranteed
If you are signing up with a particular instructor for a session of group lessons, and that instructor has requested absence for the day or has become ill, you will be given a substitute instructor. Make-up lessons will not be offered for alternate instructors placed in group classes.
Students are not automatically progressed to the next level. In order for a participant to be graduated to the next skill level, students will have to meet the exit skill criteria for the previous level.
Fitness Center Policies:
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the fitness center unless they are a program participant or personal training and accompanied by a trainer at all times.
- Closed toe footwear must be worn at all times while working out.
Personal Training Policies:
Reserving the services of a professional Personal Trainer is a great way to make the most of your fitness time. Realize that you are purchasing the services of a professional that relies on scheduled appointments. Please observe the following to make the most of your time with your trainer:
- Go to the Reception Desk at least five minutes prior to the start of your appointment.
- Ask them to confirm payment of your appointment.
- To cancel a scheduled training appointment, please call your trainer directly. If your call is not placed 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment, you will be billed the full normal rate of your training appointment.
- Call the club directly and use the voice mail system to locate your Personal Trainer’s extension.
If your child intends to swim, don’t forget their bathing suit!
All children ages three and younger are required to wear two swim diapers when using the pool. They are available for purchase at the service desk and in the Aquatics Center.
All children must wear sneakers in order to participate in gym activities.
We prefer to limit electronics usage to a designated free period to encourage involvement in the planned activities. If they do bring any of these items, please clearly label their electronics. Club Fit does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged electronics the children bring to camp.
Lunch is included for Full Day and Kinder camp ONLY! Afternoon snack available for purchase or pack from home.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout their Camp attendance.
- Payment plan option available for those registering for 3 weeks or more. Only first payment is due at registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (for 2021 camp):
- For Early Registrations, FULL REFUNDS are available until March 31, 2021. Requests for cancelled weeks between April 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2021.
- No refunds for individual days missed.
- Changes on the week originally registered will be honored, if available.
Open gym – You are encouraged to use the gym during non-programmed times. Check our gym schedule for the open time convenient for you.
Adults can drop in for free pick-up basketball. For members, there is no need to register. Just stop by, play and have fun!
Pick-up games take priority over shooting.
No food or drinks in the gym. All garbage is to be disposed of in garbage bins outside the gym.
Basketballs are available to be signed out at the reception desk and must be returned after use. Member card is necessary for ball rental.
Used towels are to be placed in the soiled towel bins. Do not leave on the floor.
No black-soled sneakers in gym.
Shirts are required.
Abusive and or foul language will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to close the gym for events.
Children accompanied by their parent or guardian must check in directly with the Nursery. For children with a membership, it’s free! Non-member guest fee is $6 per visit. Guest fees may be paid at the Nursery Desk.
Maximum Nursery stay is two hours, with at least two hours in between visits.
- Parents must remain in building while children are in the Nursery.
- Food is not permitted.
- A labeled drink is welcome.
- Infant formula must be pre-mixed or ready to feed.
- Diapering is not provided, please respond promptly when paged to change your child’s diaper for sanitary reasons.
- Infants must wear socks; toddlers and up must wear closed toe shoes.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the nursery.
- Children must be reasonably manageable.
- Signed permission slip is required if alternate pickup arrangements are made.
- Any child crying for more than 15 minutes must be picked up by parent.
Energy Center Policies
Children with membership can check in directly at the Energy Center. They must be accompanied to the Energy Center check-in desk by a parent or guardian.
Maximum Energy Center stay is three hours. For children with a membership, it’s free! Non-member guest fee is $15 per visit. Guest fees may be paid directly at the Energy Desk. Children may be checked out by someone other than a parent if their name is on the child’s emergency form. A signature is required. There is a maximum three-hour stay.
Energy Center Procedures:
- Parents are allowed to leave the club, but they must leave contact information.
- Permission must be submitted via email or in person by parent if someone else will be picking up their child.
- If your child needs to eat, they may only eat in the Party Room. Food and drinks are allowed.
- Club Fit is not responsible for your child’s personal belongings such as: electronic devices, backpacks, toys etc.
- Electronic devices (iPads, phones, video games, etc.) are not allowed. To protect the privacy of other members and guests, all devices with a camera must be stored during your child’s Club Fit visit
- Personal toys are permitted at staff’s discretion.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the Energy Center.
- Sneakers or closed-toed shoes must be worn in the Energy Center Gym.
- Socks must be worn on the inflatables.
A shirt and shoes are required for service in our café and lounge area.
We are not an allergen free café. If you have a food allergy, we encourage you speak with the owner, manager, chef, or your server.
House Charge Privileges: Your individual account must have house charging activated in order to house charge. A house account can easily be arranged with a Club Experience Advisor. The account being charged needs to match the individual in front of us—kids need to charge their own accounts, and cannot charge on a parent’s account. All house charge purchases require a signature.
If you would like us to use your club ecash, please inform us prior to payment so we can finalize your transaction properly.
When in the Café we ask that you be courteous to those around you—no yelling or running, please!
Purchasing & Consuming Alcohol
Anyone purchasing and consuming alcohol must be over 21. You must provide a valid, unexpired ID; without ID, or if the ID is questionable, we reserve the right to refuse you service.
Racquetball reservations are required. Please check in at reception for a court.
All racquetball players must wear eye guards when on the court. Loaner eye guards and racquets are available at the service desk.
- Food or Drinks
- Hard balls of any kind
- Lacrosse balls
- Beaded jump ropes
- Plyometric Benches
Racquetball games take priority over any other activity (except camp).
- Courts can easily be booked in person, by telephone, or through our Member Login system. Click here or contact a Club Experience Advisor at email@example.com or (914) 250-2750, for more information on EME.
- We begin taking court reservations one week in advance after 12:30pm. (So, if today is Monday and you would like to book a court for next Monday at 11:00am, you can call us any time after 12:30pm today. You could also call us tomorrow at 8:00am, or any other day or time after Day 1, leading up to next Monday.)
- Only members may be included in bookings made on Day 1; guests may be included in bookings made after Day 1.
- The member making the reservation will be deemed the primary owner of the reservation and will be responsible for the entire cost of the court
- For Members, bookings for indoor and bubble tennis courts are charged $16 per hour. There is no charge for outdoor courts. Please see our cancellation policy regarding both indoor and outdoor court bookings.
- Walk-on courts, when available, are charged half the regular court fee and can be made 30 minutes or less prior to the start time. All walk-on court reservations are done by contacting the Reception Desk and are on a first come basis.
- All indoor and bubble courts that are played on must be paid. All unpaid courts played on will be house charged at full price.
- Ball Machines are not permitted.
- We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Otherwise, the original/primary owner will be charged a rate of $16 per hour. $24 for a doubles court.
- No shows will be charged 15 minutes into the reservation, at which time the court will become available for walk-on play. Original booking party still forfeits court fee.
- Cancellation policy also pertains to free outdoor courts.
- Black-soled sneakers or cross trainers are not permitted
- Cutoff pants or shirts are not permitted
- Tennis outfits and whites are acceptable
Spa Services Policies
Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in for your appointment.
- Because your appointment is reserved just for you, cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, or massage fees apply
- Non-members are required to provide a method of payment upon booking, and non-member surcharges apply
- Automated email confirmation will be generated upon your booking (unless booking by member self service)
- Our 50-Minute Massage is a full body massage, or you can specify work in an area of concern, Please discuss your goals with your therapist at beginning of your session.
- If you work out before your massage, please allow time to cool down and shower.
- Towels are available in the locker rooms
- A physician should be consulted by persons on medication or with any injury, disease or disability such as diabetes, high-risk pregnancy, cancer, osteoporosis, etc.
Group Fitness Policies
To get the most out of your Group Fitness experience, please note the following:
- Arrive early to set up for class. If new, introduce yourself to the instructor.
- Before class, wait quietly and allow the current class to exit the studio prior to entering.
- If you are a few minutes late, take a spot in the back of the studio, not distracting those who are already engaged in the workout.
- Personal belongings should be placed in a locker, not in the studio.
- Come prepared with water and appropriate class attire.
- Respect the instructor and participants:
- Cell phones off or on vibrate
- Refrain from wearing scented perfumes or body lotions.
- Keep chatter to a minimum so those around you can better focus on the task at hand.
- Return any equipment to its proper place.
- Wipe down your spin bike and yoga mat after class.
- Feel free to share any feedback with your instructor after class.
- Most important – bring your energy, enthusiasm and have fun!