- Provide anything from soothing relaxation to deeper therapy for specific physical problems.
- Relieve your stress and anxiety.
- Increase the nourishing blood supply to your tissues.
- Improve your energy and alertness.
- Aid your recovery from pulled muscles or sprained ligaments.
- Ease many of the uncomfortable stresses of childbearing, including edema, backaches, and exhaustion.
- Relieve certain repetitive motion injuries related to on-the-job activities.
- Greatly reduce your pain if you suffer from such problems as temporary mandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ) or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Compensate, at least in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction if you’re a person who, because of age, injury, or illness, is forced to remain inactive.
- Hasten the elimination of waste and toxic debris that are stored in your muscles.
- Increase the interchange of substances between the blood and tissue cells.
- Heighten the oxygenation to the tissues.
- Stimulate the relaxation response within your nervous system.
“Brian Weston is the best massage person I have ever had. The guy has gold hands. He certainly deserves some recognition!” – Marissa
opens in a new windowContact us if you have questions.