NURSERY & ENERGY CENTER
NURSERY (AGES 4 & UNDER)
ENERGY CENTER (AGES 5-12)
We Like to Keep Kids Moving!
Our spacious child care area has two sections. Our Nursery—for children ages 3 months to 5 years—has lots of space for toddlers to explore. There is a safe space for infants, a quiet space for all nursery kids for story time or playing with quiet toys, an outdoor playground, and a fun large interactive space that has games that keep toddlers moving
Our Energy Center is for kids ages 5 years to 12 years. Kids love our Energy Gym and E-room! The gym features “kid size” basketball nets and room for supervised games and sports, as well as a bounce house and inflatable slide. The E-room offers activities such as dancing, bumper pool, board games, air hockey, and table games.
Lots of kids spend time in our Energy Center after school — our fun and friendly staff will make sure your kids get from our Energy Center to their other club activities such as tennis lessons and swim team. Send us an email if you would like more information.
Maximum stay in our Energy Center is three hours. Moms and Dads can leave the building during this time. Come see what fun kids can have! For children with membership, it’s free! Junior Guest Fee: $10
Our Energy Center are free for kids with membership.
Free Nursery is available to children of members only.
Have your child’s next birthday party in our fun kid space! Send us an email if you have more questions about how to make the most of this fun space for your family!
Children accompanied by their parent or guardian must check in directly with the Nursery. Guest fees may be paid at the Nursery Desk.
· Parents must remain in building while children are in the Nursery.
· Food is not permitted.
· A labeled drink is welcome.
· Diapering is not provided, please respond promptly when paged to change your child’s diaper for sanitary reasons.
· Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the nursery.
· Children must be reasonably manageable.
· Signed permission slip is required if alternate pickup arrangements are made.
· Children crying for more than 15 minutes must be picked up by the parent.
Maximum stay per visit is 2 hours and is not to exceed 3 hours per day. Parent must remain in building.
For children with a membership, it’s free!
Non-member guest fee: $6 per visit
Children with membership can check in directly at the Energy Center. They must be accompanied to the Energy Center check-in desk by a parent or guardian. Guest fees may be paid directly at the Energy Desk. Children may be checked out by someone other than a parent if their name is on the child’s emergency form. A signature is required. There is a maximum three-hour stay.
Energy Center Procedures:
· Parents are allowed to leave the club and must leave contact information.
· Food and drinks are allowed; must be Nut Free.
· If your child needs to eat, they may eat in the Party Room.
· Club Fit is not responsible for your child’s personal belongings such as electronic devices, backpacks, etc.
· Electronic devices (iPads, phones, video games, etc) are not allowed.
· To protect the privacy of other members and guests, all devices with a camera must be stored during your child’s Club Fit visit.
· Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the Energy Center.
· Sneakers or closed-toed shoes must be worn in the Energy Center Gym.
· Socks must be worn on the inflatables.
· Permission slip must be signed by the parent if someone else will be picking up.
Maximum stay per visit is 3 hours and is not to exceed 3 hours per day. Parent must remain in the building.
For children with a membership, it’s free!
Non-member guest fee: $10 per visit
Let us plan your next celebration and make it a memorable and stress-free occasion! Our party hosts are committed to making your child’s party one they won’t forget. They will take care of everything for you from the activities, food service, to clean up. You just need to bring your child to the party! Choose from one of our many different packages consisting of inflatables and bounce houses, gaga, joust, laser tag, dance, sports, swimming and more! Our parties are packed with fun, and your child and their friends are guaranteed to leave with a big smile on their faces. We are the perfect venue for your next party!
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The After School program is for children between the ages of 4 and 12 with a Club Fit Membership and attending a full day of school at one of our participating elementary schools. Sibling discounts are applied to Club Fit Membership dues. Cancellation policy for the After School program follows the same guidelines as the Club Fit membership agreement. Please see our registration form for additional details.
SCHOOL’S OUT CAMP
School’s out, and you need a safe and fun place for your child. Our Club Fit School’s Out Program offers your son or daughter a day full of activity. Basketball, kickball, pillow hockey, soccer and swimming are just a few of the fun activities in which they can participate!