Welcome to the Club Fit Policy Page
*Please ensure your app is downloaded and barcode is entered to expedite our contactless check-in process. Click here for help.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
The opening of our health clubs amidst a pandemic has required us to reimagine many of the fundamental operations of our organization as well as the facilities’ air exchange and treatment systems. The measures implemented to provide our members, guests and staff with a safe exercise and wellness environment have been extraordinary. Read more about our New Cleaning Guidelines on our Blog.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Staff is willingly and actively enforcing proper behavior in the club including the use of masks and keeping safe physical distance. You, as the member or guest, must do your part by wearing masks properly, cleaning machinery and accessories before and after use and being vigilant about maintaining appropriate spacing between you and fellow members.
We believe that if we continue to exercise the diligence we have shown in the first months of our reopening, we will minimize the spread of COVID-19 so our members may continue to participate in improving their health safely. Thank you for participating in this effort.
You must follow all instructions posted and below while visiting Club Fit in addition to adhering to CDC/State/Local Guideline as well.
When you enter Club Fit, you agree to the following:
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the Club
- Wear your face covering at all times, even while exercising.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use
- Please be patient and considerate of others
- Remember to smile…It goes a long way!
- Guests will be welcomed in the Club starting November 1, 2020 but must pre-register 24 hours in advance by clicking here
- Members and guests must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the Club.
- Members and guests are required to wear face coverings at all times, even during physical activity. Members must provide their own face coverings.
- Acceptable face coverings include, but are not limited to, cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks appropriate for exercise that cover both the mouth and nose. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers. Face shields are not permissible for use in lieu of a mask while exercising anywhere in the clubs.
- Members and guests must observe a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other members.
- When getting on equipment it is always best to leave one piece of equipment free between you and others.
- Members and guests will be required to wipe down equipment and surfaces before and after use.
- All PPE must be disposed of in a trash receptacle. Littering on Club property is prohibited.
- Members will use a touch less scan in process to scan their key card barcode or their barcode from their phone.
- Cash will not be accepted for purchases. A credit card may be used with the chip reader or purchases may be house charged to your account on file.
- Water fountains throughout the building will be off limits until further notice.
- Daily cleaning protocols have been updated. Additional refill stations for wipes, sprays and bottles will be accessible all around the Club.
- All studios will be sanitized after each class by our cleaning staff.
- 30 minutes have been allotted between classes to sanitize studios.
- Café options will be limited to pre-packaged grab and go choices.
- Some cardio equipment has been removed and unplugged from the Fitness Center to adhere to physical distancing.
Contact Tracing Communication
When we are notified by a local health department of a COVID-19 tracing event, we will follow their recommended notifications for staff and members focusing on communicating directly with those at risk of exposure. In addition, we will follow their guidance for any additional cleaning and sanitation requirements due to the tracing incident. We are confident our cleaning and safety protocol will help ensure we minimize the exposure for our members and staff. We ask for your help to ensure all are kept healthier – wear your mask, keep your distance, clean your fitness equipment, wash your hands often. Together we can keep Club Fit a place to get healthier. Here is a link to our current Covid notifications. If you have questions about a specific tracing event – please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your own face coverings. Members and guests are required to wear them at all times.
All face coverings must:
- Be a cloth-based face covering or disposable mask that fully covers the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Face shields are not permissible for use in lieu of a mask while exercising anywhere in the clubs.
- Fit snugly but comfortable against the side of the face
- NOT be bandanas, buffs, or gaiters.
- No appointment needed
- Fitness Center includes cardio, free weights, circuits, function fitness turf, woman’s area, core and stretch labs, and Kinesis
- Please sanitize all equipment before and after use with wipes or Viking Pure San. Deposit clothes and spray bottles in bins provided
- Bring your own sweat towel
- Re-rack weights and plates for next user
- Be courteous to others by sharing equipment fairly
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance
- When using equipment it is always best to leave one piece of equipment free between you and others
- Masks must be worn at all times when using the indoor fitness areas
Group Fitness (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class time to ensure physical distancing entry. Reservation only, no walk in class participation.
- opens in a new windowReserve your class spot. Participants for Group Fitness and Aquatics Classes will sign up via a registration system. Class sizes are limited per studios, please reference signage outside studio for appropriate counts. Participants must take place on one of the markers on the floor to uphold physical distancing. Please leave all mats and risers in place at the end of the class for our Hospitality Cleaning and Sanitizing Attendant to sanitize. Wipe down all small equipment used and return to appropriate storage. Aqua classes will be limited to the number of participants (we allow 12). Program pool will not be open while aquatics class is in session.
- Bring your own sweat towel.
- Water can be brought in or purchased at entry.
- Capacities being set to meet the local guidelines
- If class is held indoors, masks must be worn for the duration of the class.
- For your safety and a quick set up, please do not enter the class space while the cleaning team is working in between classes, wait in the designated area until the team has exited the space.
- All participants must exit immediately following class conclusion.
- Notifications regarding schedule modifications will be made by app alerts as well as the Group Fitness Schedule
- For outdoor classes, masks must be worn until the class starts. Then masks can be removed for the duration of the class.
- For outdoor classes, if there is inclement weather, classes will NOT be moved indoors.
- Members may bring a guest for a fee of $20. Guests will need to pre-register in advance online so that they can be put into the system. It may take 24 hours to process, we request pre-registration 24 hours or more in advance.
- Tuesdays – 2:30–7:30 pm with Julian and Wednesday 9:00–11:00 am with Jennifer.
- Reservations are required in advance.
- The massage rooms will be sanitized with Viking Pure Sanitizing Solution.
- Pillow cases will be used in the face cradle for when lying face down to provide more breathing room.
- Therapists will be wearing masks at all times.
- Reservations can be made by clicking here. Need help logging in? Check out our how to page by clicking here.
- The Energy Center will be opened starting April 5, 2021 and April 10, 2021 for weekends. The Nursery will remain closed until further notice.
- Ages 3-12.
- Children must be potty trained.
- Masks required at all times
- Members are free. Child of member fee is $10.
- Dual Club usage welcomed.
- Max of 20 children
- Hours are: Monday–Friday 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm | Saturday & Sunday 7:50 am to 12:00 pm
- Only infant bottles will be allowed and no food is permitted.
- Toys that cannot be washed and disinfected will not be in use.
Personal Training and Registered Dietitian Options
- We have a registered dietitian available through zoom and personal trainers to help you get back to your goals. For more information, contact Donna at email@example.com
Pools & Locker Rooms
- Protocols for the Aquatic Center
- Pools will be open to members using our Member reservation system. To log in click here. If you do not know how to access your Member Login please check out our ‘how to’ page.
- Reservations per member will be limited to two 30-minute bookings per 24-hours. Back-to-back booking will be allowed.
- $10 no-show fee will be charged for reservations not cancelled at least 1 hour prior to the reservation. Click here for instructions on how to cancel a booking.
- Any reservation where a member is a no-show after 10 minutes will be forfeited, charged a no-show fee and available for other swimmers use.
- Starting May 17th, designated lanes in each pool will have 2 swimmers allowed in order to improve swim lane availability.
When Booking a Lane, the Two Person Shared Lanes will be as follows:
- Lap Pool: Lane 1A & 1B
- Lap Pool: Lane 4A & 4B
- Program Pool: Lane 3A & 3B
When sharing a lane please avoid being face to face at the start and stop of your time. Please keep to your reserved swim time in order to maximize the number of people who can use the pool each day. Please remember to shower before entering the pool, maintain physical distance and wear a mask over your mouth and nose when not in the water.
- Please note all reservations are subject to weather cancellations. We are not allowed to open the pool during thunderstorms.
- One member only can reserve a lap swim time or a family swim time. Family swim will be limited to 5 household family members. Lap swim time is limited to 1 person per zone or 2 family members who live with each other. Reservation times are for 30 or 60 minutes per day. Members allowed one booking in the system at a time. Reservations can be made up to 22 hours in advance.
- Children under 4 years old who are not toilet trained must wear 2 Fini’s swim diapers. We have diapers available for purchase on site.
- Members will enter the Aquatic Center through the Aquatic Handicap entrance, located in front of the pool by the fence. NO WALK INS or GUESTS will be permitted on the premises. Reservation use only.
- The Adult Lap Pool will be for lap swimming only unless reserved for class. The Program Pool will have limited lap swim offerings. Please check online for an up to date schedule.
- Masks must be worn on deck and can be removed once you have arrived at your reserved zone. Masks do not have to be worn while in the pool.
- The Program Pool will have dedicated zones for lap swim, family swim, lessons, and aqua exercise. When booking zones be mindful of the schedule and which pool and zone you are reserving.
- Handicap access will be in Zone 1 in the Far Cove of the Program Pool.
- Any aquatic equipment used during your reservation must be returned to where it belongs. Staff will clean and sanitize equipment for the next reservation.
- Swimmers must enter the facility showered prior to using the pools.
- The Spa, Steam Rooms, and Saunas will remain closed until further notice.
- Lockers are available and are located in our locker room or on the pool deck to help adhere to physical distancing.
- There will also be access to single use changing rooms and bathrooms located on the pool deck.
- Hand wash thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water after using the restrooms.
- All items brought into the Aquatic Facility must be taken with you upon exiting the facility.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms and towel service is provided.
- Rules are subject to change as we receive more guidance from the Department of Health. Up to date information will be found on our website.
Sports and Parties
- During designated pickup times pickup basketball games take precedent.
- During all other open gym times free shoot takes precedent over pickup basketball games.
- Masks are required at all times.
- 6 feet distancing with mask wearing
- No spectators.
- Racquetball will be permitted on a limited basis.
- Parties are allowed with a maximum of 16 participants
- We will follow the Westchester County Board of Health’s Policies for Summer Camp COVID-19 Protocols
- Camp reserves the right to dismiss, in its sole discretion, any Camper whose condition, conduct, influence or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory or detrimental to the best interest of Camp or fellow campers or who violates Camp rules and regulations, in which case no refunds will be made.
- While we wish that we could control every possible risk, and while we will use our best efforts to keep your child safe from the COVID 19 virus, we want to make clear that we cannot promise or guarantee that this or any other pathogen will not enter camp, and that by the very nature of the personal interaction that takes place in the camp environment, there is always a risk of your child becoming ill with this or any other communicable disease. We want you to be fully aware of this risk in making the decision to send your child to camp this summer, and that you are willing to assume and accept it on your child’s behalf.
- If your child is exhibiting symptoms such as an elevated fever of or tests positive for a communicable disease, they may be quarantined as recommended by our medical staff. If your child has been in contact with anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of or who tests positive for a communicable disease you must contact us immediately.
- Temperature checks and healthcare screening will be mandatory.
- Masks must be worn all day except when swimming. Masks breaks are allowed when 6 feet from others.
- Pods will be created of 10-15 campers. Pods can not commingle with other pods and staff and campers cannot change pods.
- If an entertainer comes, pods can be together but must be at least 12 feet apart from other pods.
- As of right now, pods can not play against each-other during low risk activities.
- Camp will be outdoors as much as possible. During bad weather we will move to our indoor facility that contains AirPhx, HEPA Filters and Viking Pure Solution.
- Only 50% capacity of the room can be used when inside.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be on display.
- Positive cases of COVID-19 have to be reported to the County and State. Pods will be notified that they should quarantine at home and they cannot return back to camp until results come.
- If any camper does not feel well, they will be taken out of the pod and put in an isolation area. Parents will be contacted to pick up their child and get them tested.
- To view tennis guidelines, visit www.clubfit.com/tennis
You have decided to take a step in the right direction, and it is our job to guide you, to help you reach your goals. Consider us a one-stop-shop for you and your entire family. We have great facilities, but more important we have a professional, caring and fully qualified staff. We take pride in the high standards we set for ourselves and it will become apparent to you that all our staff including our instructors and trainers are passionate about helping you reach your fitness goals.
Each adult membership includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, fitness center, full size basketball gymnasium, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, locker rooms with steam, sauna and towels, and over 150 group fitness classes happening weekly. Members receive discounts on programs and lessons at the club, anniversary passes, access to IHRSA health clubs worldwide, and discounts at local stores throughout the Your Rewards program.
Members can also request Insurance or Flex Spending Reimbursement for their membership.
|Membership Type||Monthly Dues ||Monthly Dues Premium |
|Individual (30 – 64 years old)||$150||$155|
|Couple (30 – 64 years old)||$239||$249|
|Individual (29 & Under)||$121||$126|
|Couple (29 & Under)||$208||$218|
Our agreements require only 3 business days notice to stop at the end of the month.
Enrollment fees apply to begin your membership.
Options and Privileges
Individual – includes access to our fitness and aquatic centers, tennis and racquetball reservation privileges, and over 155 group fitness classes. Use the club as often as you like for as long as you like. (For ages 30 – 64).
Couple Second Person – can be added to the individual or 29 & under membership. The second person must be a spouse, life partner or additional junior family member residing at the same address and having joint financial obligations.
Family or Juniors – for children 21 and under residing with their parents. Includes nursery and Energy Center privileges. All the juniors in one household can be added to a parent’s membership for one monthly fee. Individual juniors may also have their own membership.
29 & Under Membership – for people age 29 and under without a parent on membership.
Seniors – a 10% discount is applied to the monthly dues and enrollment for those 65 and over. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
Premium – allows a member full access to both Club Fit facilities including court reservation privileges, half-price adult guest fees, and unaccompanied guest visit privileges.
Police, Fire, EMT & Military – Active Police, Fire, EMT, Military and Corrections Officers receive half off their membership fees. Retired receive 10% off membership fees. ID required. Not to be combined with other offers.
College Memberships –
Receive an additional $25 off our year round restricted college membership through 6/5/21
Option 1) Year-Round Memberships – college students who board at a school more than 50 miles from the club are eligible for an annual $300 restricted membership. If a parent is a member of Club Fit, the student will receive a $50 discount off their college membership. Valid college ID required. Join Now!
Option 2) Summer Only Membership – college students who board at a school more than 50 miles from the club are eligible for a summer only membership for $250 for use from May 15th to August 15th each year. For students starting first year of college, memberships start June 15. Valid college ID required. Contact us for more info!
Short Term Memberships – are available for 1 month or more. These memberships do not include freeze privileges.
Corporate – Club Fit offers two types of corporate memberships:
– Discounted enrollment fee
– 20% discount off active monthly dues
For a business organization with:
– More than 10 employees and at least 6 participating as active Club Fit members
– Centralized membership billing monthly
– Ability to communicate membership offers to employees, clients of members at least 4 times per year
– Discounted enrollment fee and first 30 days free for limited times best suited to the businesses objectives and Club Fit’s marketing plans
– Active monthly dues apply
For businesses or organizations:
– That allow us to communicate membership offers to its members or employees at least 4 times per year
Our Club Experience Advisors are available to help you with your membership logistics. We are available to change credit card information for monthly billing, suspend, terminate or renew memberships, update your address or accept payment. We can also help you understand monthly charges or how to access your Member Account online. Our offices are conveniently located near the club reception area. Our Club Experience Advisors can be reached by calling (914) 250-2134 or send our Club Experience Advisors an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Options: At the beginning of each month, your dues will be charged through electronic funds transfer (EFT). Returned payments, checks or credit cards are subject to a $20 service fee. Annual payments are accepted.
Virtual Classes and Online Platform
Now you can participate in the classes with the familiar faces you know to keep you stronger and moving more when you can’t get to the Club as often as you would like due to life’s hectic days and travels. This great new Member Access Bundle is included in your membership dues — even when your membership is on freeze.
Here’s how to start your free Club Fit Member Access Bundle:
Click here to visit our Member Bundle of virtual fitness classes.
Click on the “My Account Info” at top right corner and fill in your e-mail and password.
Don’t know your password? Click on “Forgot Password?” to re-set your password to one that will work well for you.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or stop in to see a Club Advisor. We are happy to help and also would appreciate suggestions to improve our class library.
Remember this Member Bundle is included in your membership fees and available to you even if you have to put your membership on freeze so you can stay connected to the knowledge and enthusiasm of our Club Fit team. Please do not share your account. We certainly plan on adding more choices to always be sure there is a nice variety of instructors, class formats, and workout descriptions.
We recommend bookmarking your account page to make it easy to use. If an active membership does not watch content on the virtual platform for more than 60 days, the account will no longer have access to the Club Fit Member bundle. If you would like to get access back to the platform, just let a Club Advisor know to re-activate your access.
Can I suspend my monthly dues? Members can freeze their membership for a minimum of one month at a time, for any number of consecutive months, for $15/month. There is no charge for medical suspensions. A medical suspension requires a doctor’s letter stating the reason and length of absence (up to 6 months). Medical freeze requests must be received in writing via fax, email, letter, stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor, or filling out our online form. All other freeze requests may be delivered in writing or via voice mail. All freeze requests, regardless of type, must be received by the Club at least (3) three business days prior to the end of the month in order to avoid being obligated for the following month’s dues. For members who have prepaid (12) twelve months of Membership Dues, any increase in Membership Dues rates that goes into effect during a period of freeze shall not become applicable until after the prepaid months have elapsed. Billing on multi-player memberships will default to the new member type billing rate. Members on freeze must follow the same guidelines as guests, including payment of any non-member surcharges.
Upgrade your membership: An enrollment fee of $50 is charged when you add additional family members to your membership.
Can I transfer my membership? Yes, transfers are subject to the terms of your membership agreement.
Voluntary termination of membership: A member who desires to voluntarily resign from membership in the Club must provide written notice of such resignation to the Club. Written notice may be provided via fax, email, or letter, or by stopping by to see a Club Experience Advisor and filling out a form. If such notice is received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the last day of that month. If such notice is not received at least three (3) business days prior to the end of the month, the membership will be terminated as of the end of the following month. Memberships that are terminated will be required to pay an enrollment fee upon rejoining the club.
Rights of Membership: It is understood that the rights of club membership and rules of the club, including hours of operation, are subject to reasonable change with prior notification. If a member fails to abide by the Club’s policies and rules, or conduct themselves in a manner that the Club, in its sole discretion, determines is inappropriate, Club Fit may immediately terminate membership without refund for the full month in which the membership is terminated as well as any additional charges incurred through the membership termination date.
How am I informed of membership rate changes? Membership dues are subject to change with 60 days written notice. Other charges and fees are subject to change without prior notification. Membership dues are not dependent on the availability of all Club Fit facilities at all times or on frequency of use. Club Fit, in its sole discretion, may from time to time, (i) need to do equipment or maintenance repairs and that certain equipment or facilities may not be available at all times; and (ii) have shortened hours or reduced facilities because of occurrences including but not limited to holidays, staff development days, fundraising events, parties, and the like.
Your house charge privileges… Can be used for virtually anything in the club. Just present your membership card at the point of purchase and charges will be collected monthly through electronic funds transfer. A Club Experience Advisor will be glad to arrange this payment option for you. To review your account history, just click here to log into Member Self Service.
E-cash: Is just like real money when you are in Club Fit. It can be placed on your membership account and used for almost any purchase at Club Fit. E-cash can be a gift card that was placed on your account or it could be promotional Club Fit money. Promotional e-cash expires 3 months from date of issue. It cannot be applied toward membership fees. Purchased e-cash can be applied toward membership fees and expires 12 months from date of purchase. E-cash cannot be redeemed for cash nor applied to a past due balance. When you are making a purchase at the club, just let the staff person know you would like to use your e-cash as your method of payment. It’s a great gift idea for your friends that are members of the club.
Junior Members: Club Fit offers facilities for all age groups. However, certain facilities are only appropriate for adults. The Club reserves the right to restrict Juniors’ use, and to establish rules for Juniors at its discretion. In areas of the Club where Juniors are using facilities alongside adults, their conduct must be appropriate for the comfort of all members. There is a reduced guest fee for children under 12. Juniors turning 22 on a family membership must join on a separate membership.
iPhone Digital Signature
Follow these quick and easy instructions on how to sign an agreement from your phone:
- Open PDF attachment on iPhone
- Scroll down to find four (4) designated areas that read “Signature Responsible Party”
- When near the first designated signature area, tap the icon that looks like a pen at the upper right-hand portion of the command tab on the top of the screen.
- This will open up another command tab at the bottom of the screen. You may now zoom in on screen and sign your name next to each required area.
- Alternative option – you may create a signature on your phone for duplicated use. You can do this by clicking on the (+) sign at the bottom of the screen and choosing “Signature.” It will then prompt you to set up a signature for current and future use which can be inserted next to each line. Drag and size the signature text box to fit proportionately next to the area of the agreement that says “@SignatureResponsibleParty@”
- Repeat above steps for the remaining areas to be signed
- Click “Done” at the top of the screen and reply to email.
Guests are welcome to accompany you at Club Fit. Please help your guests (a maximum of three per visit) register at the Reception Desk and pay the appropriate fees before using the facilities. If you are bringing a guest who will need assistance in the Fitness Center, please make an appointment for your guest at the Fitness or Reception Desk prior to their visit. Each guest is limited to two visits per month. Guests will be asked to provide photo identification when visiting the club.
|Adult Guest Visit|
|Adult Guest Visit||$30|
|Adult 10 Consecutive Day Pass||$112.50|
|Junior Guest Visit|
|Children Under 6||$6|
|Children 6 – 12 years old||$15|
Purchase 5 visits at one time to receive a 15% discount, purchase 10 visits and the package discount is 25%. Premium members receive 50% off full price guest visits. Guest visits on account are expired upon membership agreement termination.
Can I visit other clubs?
If you’re a member of Club Fit Briarcliff, you may also use Club Fit Jefferson Valley for a reduced guest fee or by becoming a Premium Member. Also, all members have access to more than 4,500 clubs worldwide through the International Health and Racquet Sports Association (IHRSA) Passport Program subject to any applicable required fees. A listing of these clubs is available in the Trainaway App. Use Club Fit member code DMWM-042 to gain access and reduced guest visits.
Encourage your friends to join you…
Have friends come for a workout. When you refer potential members, they receive a special offer to join the Club. If your friend joins the Club and maintains an active membership for 30 days you will receive 2000 app rewards points to thank you for the referral. Prizes will range from smoothies, water bottles and guest passes to free personal training, massages and tennis lessons! *Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Member Orientation Program
There’s a reason why Club Fit members feel comfortable from day one. Our Member Orientation program is more than just an introduction to the Club’s fitness and social activities — it’s a free, customized program for new members of all fitness levels and athletic abilities. As a new member, you will start toward your health and fitness goals in a confident and effective manner. Progress is accomplished through personalized coaching with certified fitness professionals, unique fitness assessment options, and social activities & networks. Our Member Orientation program provides an immediate path to success in reaching fitness and health goals through personalized coaching and diverse fitness options. Combined with the ongoing support we are always happy to provide, this helps ensure you are using the Club in a way that is best for you. See you at the Club!
Always available for Club Fit members:
Have a quick question or request? Contact a Fitness Coach — they are available anytime to answer questions or show you how to use any of the Fitness Center equipment. Coaches can be found on the Fitness floor wearing black Club Fit shirts, or paged from the Service or Reception Desks.
Need more time with a Fitness Coach? Schedule an appointment with your coach to revise a workout plan, or strategize how best to stay accountable to your goals.
Ready to get started? Contact Us.
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve/Day
- New Year’s Eve/Day
Club Fit is a private club…
For the use of members, their guests and program participants.
Checking in for your Club Fit visit
Stop and say hello to our receptionists! In keeping with our mission of maintaining safe and comfortable facilities for all our visitors, convicted and/or registered sex offenders are not allowed in Club Fit facilities or onto Club Fit property. In order to protect your membership, please show your membership card to a receptionist every time you visit the club.
We value and respect your privacy. We will never share your email address or other information you provide with third parties without your permission. We will not sell your email address. You will always be able to easily unsubscribe to any ongoing service on our website or emails you receive from us.
From time to time our staff takes photos of club activities, members and staff. Club members understand that we may use these photos in postings on various media, including but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, social media, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. Club members consent to these uses as part of their membership and release the Club from any legal claims concerning these photos.
Club Fit Gift Cards
Treat someone special to a Club Fit gift card. Gift cards are available for purchase at our Service Desk or by Gift cards purchase form. Gift cards may be used for services, programs or membership.
Cell Phone Use
Cell phone use is limited to the cafe, lobby and corridors. Please do not speak on cell phones in the Fitness Center, Group Fitness studios, or Locker Rooms. Always be mindful of those around you when using your cell phone in public spaces.
Club Fit WiFi
Our WiFi system requires you to log on and accept our terms. Each individual WiFi connection session is set to a 3 hour limit. Once you reach the 3 hour limit, you will need to reconnect, and agree to the terms again. This process is common and will allow the WiFi network to be more accessible and productive!.
Locker Room Services
Soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers and other amenities are available in the locker rooms. Lockers are available to members and their guests on a daily basis free of charge. Use any locker that’s available, but it must be vacated by closing time or locker contents will be removed. We strongly recommend that all your belongings be locked in a locker for safe keeping. The club is not responsible for valuables left in the locker rooms. Photos and video cannot be taken in the locker rooms.
Family Changing Rooms
For fathers with their daughters or mothers with their sons, the club’s family changing rooms offer private shower and changing facilities.
Racquetball racquets and balls, eye guards and miscellaneous small fitness equipment are available at the Service Desk. Basketballs are available in the gymnasium.
Lost and Found and Valuables
Lost and found items are kept for members. Please ask for the Manager on Duty to assist you. Please try not to bring valuables to the club.
Smoke Free Campus
We have a “no smoking” policy, something we should all feel good about. Smoking including e-cigarettes will not be permitted anywhere on Club Fit property, including the parking lot. Our goal is to provide the healthiest environment possible, which includes a smoke-free walk to and from your car.
Dressing for Health and Fitness
Although members are not expected to emphasize fashion over fitness, we do require that you wear shirts and appropriate sneakers in all areas of the club (with the exception of the pool area and locker rooms). It is mandatory that all children under 18 wear eye guards on the racquetball courts — and it is strongly advised for all racquetball players.
Salads, pasta, snacks, sandwiches and soup are fresh every day. Consult our Cafe hours. We cater both on and off the premises. View our Catering menu. Contact the Cafe Manager at (914) 250-2782 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise on our Business Board and the Club Fit website. For more information and fees, please contact our Club Experience Director at (914) 250-2750 or email@example.com.
We take your suggestions seriously
We depend on your opinions and suggestions to rate the performance of our staff, the efficiency of our facilities and the quality of our services. In the reception area, you’ll find a “We Need Your Help” box for comments and suggestions or simply access a Suggestion Form. Be on the lookout for an email from us asking you to complete a short survey — please complete it thoughtfully. These suggestions and observations are extremely valuable to us.
At Club Fit, we are always on the lookout for motivated, outgoing, friendly folks. If you are interested in learning more about Club Fit and potential employment opportunities, see all our open employment opportunities and apply!
General Pool Rules
- Rinsing showers are requested before entering any pool.
- Pool availability is outlined on the website and aquatic center entrance.
- Using the pool outside of posted hours is strictly prohibited.
- Remove all band-aids, rubber bands, safety pins etc. before entering the pool.
- No one can enter the water unless a lifeguard is on duty. Never Swim Alone.
- Lifeguards have the right to tell any uncooperative swimmer to leave the pool.
- No diving or jumping into the pool.
- Running or engaging in unsafe activities or horseplay in the pool area is prohibited.
- Club supplied flotation devices only.
- No food, beverages or gum allowed in the pool area.
- Do not drink the pool water.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied to the aquatics center by a parent or guardian, (an adult 18+ who is responsible for the children and their behavior.) and remain on the pool deck.
- Only class participants are allowed in the program pool area when instruction is being provided.
- Swimsuits only (no cut jeans, sweats, underwear etc.)
- Pollution of the swimming pools are prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing of the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- All children ages four and under are required to wear two Reusable Finis Cloth Liners when using the pools. They are available for purchase within the club.
- Please do not use the pools if you or your child are showing any signs of gastrointestinal illness.
Lap Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 14 may lap swim upon completion of skills evaluation.
- The use of starting blocks is prohibited, except during instructional training activities.
- During Covid-19; Reservations required for all lane usage.
As Covid-19 restrictions lift:
- Reservation option for booking available.
- Booking options of 30 and 60 minutes
- Booking only available for lanes 1 – 3
- Each lane has double booking option (6 “lanes” available)
- No-Show/Non-Unenrolled fee remains in place.
- Walk-in Swim available
- Lane 4 designated walk-in lane (2 swimmers)
- Walk-in option available for any non-reserved lane usage (Lanes 1-3)
- Reservation option for booking available.
*Reservations have lane use priority but reservation is forfeited after 15min
If you are joining a lane where there is already a swimmer, give them a heads up that you will be joining them, and work out who will be on which side of the lane, respectfully.
Our Swim Diaper Policy:
Accidents happen! In order to prevent as many fecal related incidents in the pools as possible, all children ages 4 and under are required to wear 2 Reusable Finis Cloth Liners when using the pools. Linens are available for purchase at the Service Desk, 2 for $24. We take keeping a safe and clean aquatic facility seriously. Your anticipated cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Make up Policy/Sick policy:
Make up lesson are not guaranteed. The aquatics administration will work to facilitate a possible additional lesson opportunity where space is available.
Water Safety Rules
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied to the aquatics center by a parent or guardian, (an adult 18+ who is responsible for the children and their behavior.) and remain on the pool deck.
All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (at least 18 years of age) in the Aquatics Center. The adult must be in the pool with the child, unless the child has demonstrated the ability to swim safely. Demonstrated ability to back float 30 seconds, tread water for 30seconds, and front crawl 15yards.
Children ages 10+ that cannot demonstrate an ability to swim safely, they will be asked to wear appropriate safety vest or have an adult in the pool with the child.
Lap Pool Skills Requirement
Children under the age of 14 years old may swim in the Lap Pool if they can front crawl for 25 yards, elementary back stroke for 25 yards and tread water for 1 minute. Retrieve a dive ring from 7 feet of water (at 7 ft marker of the lap pool).
Aquatics Exercise Classes
While Aquatic Exercise classes are in session, we ask that you please walk around the class, and not behind the instructor teaching the class, as it distracts participants in the class. For this reason, you will notice signs on the pool deck during class.
Approved Aquatic Equipment Only
Club Fit provides equipment for member use, and we encourage you to utilize it, as we only permit the use of US Coast Guard approved equipment. Fins are only permitted for use in our lap pool, or in the lap swimming section of our program pool. We do not permit the use of mermaid fins, and inflatables are not allowed, as they pose a risk of popping.
Please rinse off before entering either of the pools or whirlpool. This helps maintain ideal chemical balance in our pools. When perfumes, soaps, residues and dyes from clothes and skin react with the pool water, chemical reactions occur that can cause imbalance.
The Aquatics Center closes for 30 minutes from the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning, which on some days may be reoccurring. To inquire if the pool is open or if your class has been cancelled due to thunder or poor road conditions, please check the main club web page for alerts as well as the Club Fit APP.
Session registration opens approximately 2 weeks prior to the session start date. All classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. All session payments must be received to reserve your space. Payment guarantees a spot within the class.
All participants are required to check in at the reception desk before each class.
Specific Instructors Are Not Guaranteed
Students are not automatically progressed to the next level. In order for a participant to be graduated to the next skill level, students will have to meet the exit skill criteria for the previous level.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the fitness center unless they are a program participant or personal training and accompanied by a trainer at all times.
- Closed toe footwear must be worn at all times while working out.
Personal Training Policies:
Reserving the services of a professional Personal Trainer is a great way to make the most of your fitness time. Realize that you are purchasing the services of a professional that relies on scheduled appointments. Please observe the following to make the most of your time with your trainer:
- Go to the Reception Desk at least five minutes prior to the start of your appointment.
- Ask them to confirm payment of your appointment.
- To cancel a scheduled training appointment, please call your trainer directly. If your call is not placed 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment, you will be billed the full normal rate of your training appointment.
- Call the club directly and use the voice mail system to locate your Personal Trainer’s extension.
If your child intends to swim, don’t forget their bathing suit!
All children ages three and younger are required to wear two Reusable Finis Cloth Liners when using the pool. They are available for purchase at the Service Desk and in the Aquatics Center.
All children must wear sneakers in order to participate in gym activities.
We prefer to limit electronics usage to a designated free period to encourage involvement in the planned activities. If they do bring any of these items, please clearly label their electronics. Club Fit does not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged electronics the children bring to camp.
Lunch is included for Full Day and Kinder camp ONLY! Afternoon snack available for purchase or pack from home.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Member rates apply to those that are members at the time of registration and remain members throughout their Camp attendance.
- Payment plan option available for those registering for 3 weeks or more. Only first payment is due at registration.
Refund and Cancellation Policy (for 2021 camp):
- For Early Registrations, FULL REFUNDS are available until March 31, 2021. Requests for cancelled weeks between April 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021 will be charged a processing fee of 20% of the full value rate of camp.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 31, 2021.
- No refunds for individual days missed.
- Changes on the week originally registered will be honored, if available.
You are encouraged to use the gym during non-programmed times. Check our gym schedule for the open time convenient for you.
Adults can drop in for free pick-up basketball. For members, there is no need to register. Just stop by, play and have fun!
- No food or drinks in the gym.
- All garbage is to be disposed of in garbage bins outside the gym.
- Basketballs are available to be signed out at the Service Desk and must be returned after use.
- Used towels are to be placed in the soiled towel bins. Do not leave on the floor.
- No black-soled sneakers in gym.
- Shirts are required.
- Abusive and or foul language will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to close the gym for events.
Children accompanied by their parent or guardian must check in directly with the Nursery. For children with a membership, it’s free! Non-member guest fee is $6 per visit. Guest fees may be paid at the Nursery Desk.
Maximum Nursery stay is two hours, with at least two hours in between visits.
- Parents must remain in building while children are in the Nursery.
- Food is not permitted.
- A labeled drink is welcome.
- Infant formula must be pre-mixed or ready to feed.
- Diapering is not provided, please respond promptly when paged to change your child’s diaper for sanitary reasons.
- Infants must wear socks; toddlers and up must wear closed toe shoes.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the nursery.
- Children must be reasonably manageable.
- Signed permission slip is required if alternate pickup arrangements are made.
- Any child crying for more than 15 minutes must be picked up by parent.
Energy Center Policies
Children with membership can check in directly at the Energy Center. They must be accompanied to the Energy Center check-in desk by a parent or guardian.
Maximum Energy Center stay is three hours. For children with a membership, it’s free! Non-member guest fee is $15 per visit. Guest fees may be paid directly at the Energy Desk. Children may be checked out by someone other than a parent if their name is on the child’s emergency form. A signature is required. There is a maximum three-hour stay.
Energy Center Procedures:
- Parents are allowed to leave the club, but they must leave contact information.
- Permission must be submitted via email or in person by parent if someone else will be picking up their child.
- If your child needs to eat, they may only eat in the Party Room. Food and drinks are allowed.
- Club Fit is not responsible for your child’s personal belongings such as: electronic devices, backpacks, toys etc.
- Electronic devices (iPads, phones, video games, etc.) are not allowed. To protect the privacy of other members and guests, all devices with a camera must be stored during your child’s Club Fit visit.
- Children exhibiting signs of illness are not permitted in the Energy Center.
- Sneakers or closed-toed shoes must be worn in the Energy Center Gym.
- Socks must be worn on the inflatables.
- Food is not permitted in the Energy Center.
- A shirt and shoes are required for service in our café and lounge area.
- We are not an allergen free café. If you have a food allergy, we encourage you speak with the owner, manager, chef, or your server.
- When in the Café we ask that you be courteous to those around you—no yelling or running, please!
House Charge Privileges
Your individual account must have house charging activated in order to house charge. A house charge account can easily be arranged with a Club Experience Advisor. The account being charged needs to match the individual in front of us—kids need to charge their own accounts, and cannot charge on a parent’s account. All house charge purchases require a signature.
If you would like us to use your club e-cash, please inform us prior to payment so we can finalize your transaction properly.
Purchasing & Consuming Alcohol
Anyone purchasing and consuming alcohol must be over 21. You must provide a valid, unexpired ID; without ID, or if the ID is questionable, we reserve the right to refuse you service.
Racquetball reservations are required. Please check in at reception for a court.
All racquetball players must wear eye guards when on the court. Loaner eye guards and racquets are available at the service desk.
- Food or Drinks
- Hard balls of any kind
- Lacrosse balls
- Beaded jump ropes
- Plyometric Benches
Racquetball games take priority over any other activity.
- Courts can be booked through our Member Login platform. Consult more information or contact a Club Experience Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 250-2134, for more information.
- We begin taking court reservations one week in advance after 12:30pm. (So if today is Monday and you would like to book a court for next Monday at 11:00am, you can call us anytime after 12:30pm today. You could also call us tomorrow at 8:00am, or any other day or time after Day 1, leading up to next Monday.)
- Only members may be included in bookings made on Day 1; guests may be included in bookings made after Day 1.
- The member making the reservation will be deemed the primary owner of the reservation and will be responsible for the entire cost of the court and related guest fees.
- For Members, bookings for indoor and bubble tennis courts are charged at $20 per hour. There is no charge for outdoor courts. Please see our cancellation policy regarding both indoor and outdoor court bookings.
- Walk-on courts, when available, are charged at half the regular court fee and can be made 30 minutes or less prior to the start time. All walk-on court reservations are done through our Member Login platform
- All indoor and bubble courts that are played on must be paid. All unpaid courts played on will be house charged at closing at full price.
- We require a 24-hour notice of cancellation. Otherwise, the original/primary owner will be charged at a rate of $20 per hour and $30 for a doubles court.
- No shows will be charged 15 minutes into the reservation, at which time the court will become available for walk-on play. Original booking party still forfeits court fee.
- Cancellation policy also pertains to free outdoor courts.
- Black-soled sneakers or cross trainers are not permitted
- Cutoff pants or shirts are not permitted
- Tennis outfits and whites are acceptable
Spa Services Policies
Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in for your appointment.
- Because your appointment is reserved just for you, cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance, or massage fees apply
- Non-members are required to provide a method of payment upon booking, and non-member surcharges apply
- Automated email confirmation will be generated upon your booking (unless booking by member self service)
- Our 50-Minute Massage is a full body massage, or you can specify work in an area of concern, Please discuss your goals with your therapist at beginning of your session.
- If you work out before your massage, please allow time to cool down and shower.
- Towels are available in the locker rooms
- A physician should be consulted by persons on medication or with any injury, disease or disability such as diabetes, high-risk pregnancy, cancer, osteoporosis, etc.
Group Fitness Policies
To get the most out of your Group Fitness experience, please note the following:
- Arrive early to set up for class. If new, introduce yourself to the instructor.
- Before class, wait quietly and allow the current class to exit the studio prior to entering.
- If you are a few minutes late, take a spot in the back of the studio, not distracting those who are already engaged in the workout.
- Personal belongings should be placed in a locker, not in the studio.
- Come prepared with water and appropriate class attire.
- Respect the instructor and participants.
- Cell phones off or on vibrate.
- Refrain from wearing scented perfumes or body lotions.
- Keep chatter to a minimum so those around you can better focus on the task at hand.
- Return any equipment to its proper place.
- Wipe down your spin bike and yoga mat after class.
- Feel free to share any feedback with your instructor after class.
- Most important – bring your energy, enthusiasm and have fun!